Trump wants to move us embassy to Jerusalem do you think it will cause issues???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think trumps move is good?

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • maybe explain

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Kudos to trump for recognizing Jerusalem

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Aren't their relations already in the trash?
Yeah.
I hear a lot of arguments from both sides. Those who support Israel say Palestine is the problem and those who support Palestine say the exact opposite..
Short of going there for myself and seeing it I suppose there's no way of knowing who's telling the truth

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Arabs and Jews will not peacefully coexist. Any peace will be temporary and end in open conflict.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I believe Israel has every right to claim and to make Jerusalem it's permanent Capital. The United States should recognize the Capital that Israel itself selects. The location of our embassy should be close to where the government of Israel operates from.

When God decides to put the capital there, nothing man can do will stop him.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
They've been fighting over this territory for a few thousand years now so I don't suppose they're going to resolve it now..
I just hope this doesn't escalate any further violence

Feb 7, 2015
Making them worse isn't exactly helpful, now is it?
Care to explain how so many of our presidents running on promises of moving the Embassy, and then reneging, has helped anything? I think , just like with NK, it is time for the USA to stop being a coward on anything that might ruffle someone else's feathers.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Care to explain how so many of our presidents running on promises of moving the Embassy, and then reneging, has helped anything? I think , just like with NK, it is time for the USA to stop being a coward on anything that might ruffle someone else's feathers.
Its all very well for Trump and those of you who support such a move living 1000's of miles away in the US generally away from any trouble that will arise from this move, however, maybe spare a thought for those living in around the middle east who will be in the midst of it.

And just another thought, quite of few Palestinians are Christian, so you're quite happy for them to possibly have more woes heaped upon them?

I think maybe you need to get a Scriptural view of present day Israel and not seeing it through rose coloured glasses!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
They've been fighting over this territory for a few thousand years now so I don't suppose they're going to resolve it now..
I just hope this doesn't escalate any further violence
Just the usual burning of the American flag and chants about hating the USA.

Feb 7, 2015
Its all very well for Trump and those of you who support such a move living 1000's of miles away in the US generally away from any trouble that will arise from this move, however, maybe spare a thought for those living in around the middle east who will be in the midst of it.

And just another thought, quite of few Palestinians are Christian, so you're quite happy for them to possibly have more woes heaped upon them?

I think maybe you need to get a Scriptural view of present day Israel and not seeing it through rose coloured glasses!
Are you missing the fact that each side is shelling and bombing one another on a regular basis already? Maybe being forced to face the mutual killing that has become so familiar, expected, and almost accepted as a way of life, is just what they need.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Just the usual burning of the American flag and chants about hating the USA.
Chanting and burning Flags doesn't kill anyone so if that's the worst they do then..meh

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Perhaps if the US does move its embassy to Jerusalem and other countries began doing the same resulting in the Palestinians losing some influence, this would encourage them to the negotiation table. Israel in the past was willing to give up land for a permanent peace.

Something should be done short of war. The status quo accompanied by terrorism must be stopped. We should do something to bring peace to the region.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Peace ,please, do not make me laugh.

The Arab nations want to see Israel destroyed, trampled into dust, when so called Palestinians talk about stolen land, they are refering to the whole of Israel. The chants "from the mountains to the sea, Palestine shall be free" is a chant about genocide of the Jews and the destruction of Israel.

There will never be peace. The whole point of Gaza is to provide a place to attack Israel. Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave Gaza self rule and it turned into a civil war with Hamas and Fatah fighting each other in the streets for months and murdering each others political leaders. After that was ended attacks on Israel increased. No peace at all. If you give the so called Palestinians a chunk of land to call thier own, they will simply continue to attack Israel until they own the whole country.

Israel have been willing to make huge concessions in giving up land for two state solution and peace, but every time it is rejected. Why? because they do not really want peace.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
darn it ,no time to edit, of course the chant is "from the river to the sea" not sure why i put mountains... DOH

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
We cannot just sit back and do nothing and let the killing continue. Remember, it's a two way street: there must be compromises on both sides.

One of the first things we in the West should do is stop subsidizing the Palestinians with grants, thereby encouraging them to keep the status quo. There are ugly politicians on both sides.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
A "change" in the Middle East will not take place over night. It may take a generation or two. But we do need to do something.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
This is it - Bible prophecy happening right before our eyes.
Jerusalem will be that burden to all nations.
The centre of trouble and world war.
The place where all the nations come to make war.

This could well be the catalyst to make events happen.
Hamas and Hezbollah won't take this without a fight.
Turkey will come down. Does that involve NATO?
Russia is next door in Syria and will support their allies against
Israel and the USA.

2018 could be our last year.
Are you ready?

K

kaylagrl

Based on what I have been reading this is a bad idea because it will just make tensions worse between Palestine and Israel.

Sigh,I don't even know why I take the bait any more. This was passed in '95 and Trump is keeping that promise. Should have been done years ago. Israel has a right to have a capitol that is recognized by the world. We expect ours to be recognized,they have the same right.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Sigh,I don't even know why I take the bait any more. This was passed in '95 and Trump is keeping that promise. Should have been done years ago. Israel has a right to have a capitol that is recognized by the world. We expect ours to be recognized,they have the same right.
Israel can't even get their nation recognized by the rest of the world.

K

kaylagrl

Why would the US recognizing Jerusalem as Israels capitol cause war or issues for Christian Palestinians? Israel is a sovereign country and has a right to a capitol.