Trump: You won’t have to vote again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 18, 2017
And he gave a great shout like the voice of a lion. And when he shouted, the seven thunders uttered the voices... :unsure:
Why is this Bible verse in this thread? It seems that you are unsure about the seven thunders. What they said was not to be disclosed. God does not wish to disclose some things, while He does disclose many other things. There is always a good reason.

God has disclosed that sin and evil will increase in the last days. The political landscape is a part of spiritual warfare and evildoers are now in control. Blocking free speech includes blocking the preaching of the Gospel and Bible truth.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why is this Bible verse in this thread? It seems that you are unsure about the seven thunders. What they said was not to be disclosed. God does not wish to disclose some things, while He does disclose many other things. There is always a good reason.

God has disclosed that sin and evil will increase in the last days. The political landscape is a part of spiritual warfare and evildoers are now in control. Blocking free speech includes blocking the preaching of the Gospel and Bible truth.
The seven thunders said "release the giants", that has been revealed in the last two years by a number of prophecies.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
How much was known at that time? How much did the NIH, CDC, and FDA hide from not only the public, but his Administration?
This is the part that is confusing to me... I remember most people here were not only against the Covid vax as soon as they came out, they also believed it was a kill shot. Some even stated the majority of people who took it would be dying right about now. If the defense is "But how much was known at the time?" ... then the natural response would be, well, anti Covid vax'ers claimed to know more than Trump at that time. If the average Trump supporter knows more about the vax than Trump, I would think this would be a big L for Trump, no?

To be completely fair though, the people Trump appointed along with the people he refused to fire *cough* Fauci *cough* did make absolutely bogus claims of the vax. It was suppose to be 95%+ effective... yet, everyone I know who took the vax ended up getting Covid... some even multiple times. I think this was a big money grab for Big Pharma and a perhaps a dry run at a power grab with the lock down and mask mandates.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
To be completely fair though, the people Trump appointed along with the people he refused to fire *cough* Fauci *cough* did make absolutely bogus claims of the vax. It was suppose to be 95%+ effective... yet, everyone I know who took the vax ended up getting Covid... some even multiple times. I think this was a big money grab for Big Pharma and a perhaps a dry run at a power grab with the lock down and mask mandates.
My neighbor got the vax twice, a few months later got Covid and died.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My neighbor got the vax twice, a few months later got Covid and died.
Life insurance actuaries have already shown that the number of people dying at the fortune 500 companies (all of whom were required to be vaccinated) are dying at astounding rate way off the charts.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Life insurance actuaries have already shown that the number of people dying at the fortune 500 companies (all of whom were required to be vaccinated) are dying at astounding rate way off the charts.
In some peeps that vax severely weakens their immune system. Permanently.

Jul 18, 2017
The seven thunders said "release the giants", that has been revealed in the last two years by a number of prophecies.
That is incorrect. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. (Rev 10:4)

John was forbidden to disclose what was said by the seven thunders. So how did you miss this important verse?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That is incorrect. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. (Rev 10:4)

John was forbidden to disclose what was said by the seven thunders. So how did you miss this important verse?
I did not say that John revealed it, everyone knows it was sealed up, what I said was in the last few years there have been several prophetic dreams that have revealed what the seven thunders say. By the mouth of two or three witnesses let a thing be established.

If the Lord was never going to tell us what the seven thunders spoke that would not make sense why their speaking is in our covenant. It is a legal document, we were told they spoke something and we were told it was sealed up for later. Now is later and we know what they said.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I was aware of the seven thunders from way back. It has still not been revealed what they uttered.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
In some peeps that vax severely weakens their immune system. Permanently.
Yes, I think the purpose of each shot is to slightly cause an immune deficiency. Like Trump said it is an amazing achievement by a bunch of evil sorcerers. You can call it a "kill shot" but you'll look like an idiot as most people will not die, and then those that do die will die of a wide variety of ailments. Keep it out of the news, don't let anyone do an investigation and all people will know is they know someone who died, or got cancer, or myocarditis, or a stroke, etc.

Then with each shot the amount of immune deficiency increases until all you need to do is release a truly dangerous pathogen and since billions have acquired immune deficiency they will all die. Meanwhile you have the cure, HCQ and Ivermectin, the two things they disparaged so vigorously without any scientific basis.

CS1

May 23, 2012
LOL, hate on Trump, all you Biden Loving Homosexual child-molesting Democrats. I am voting for Trump not because HE is my GOD. Because he has the bad habit of telling the truth and doing what HE says, Keeping HIS word.

I would rather go to war, which we will do in the next two months with Trump, than any Democrats. I'm from CA and No Harris very well ..

If Trump is wicked, then She is the Whore of Babylon.

Aug 22, 2024
LOL, hate on Trump, all you Biden Loving Homosexual child-molesting Democrats. I am voting for Trump not because HE is my GOD. Because he has the bad habit of telling the truth and doing what HE says, Keeping HIS word.

I would rather go to war, which we will do in the next two months with Trump, than any Democrats. I'm from CA and No Harris very well ..

If Trump is wicked, then She is the Whore of Babylon.
1724716648290.png
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/gay-old-time-at-mar-a-lago/

Mem

Sep 23, 2014

It came to mind as I was reading through the thread up to that point. I probably should've tagged one of the particularly spirited comments that inspired it.
This is no cult!! And we aren't going anywhere!! Red x that all you want, we're here to stay, you wait and see!!!
As you can see, this was no mew. The lion roars and the thunders answer. This sentiment is not an uncommon theme very often depicted in many epic tales. Prov 19:12 and 20:2 both contain this illustration a king's rage and wrath likened to the roar of a lion.
And know full well that there is a campaign waged to censor the truth, looking up who is attributed as saying, 'the truth is like a lion' (that one source believes to be Augustine of Hippo) I learn that idea as central to the Trump campaign, seeing that "Maga Lion Memes" was among that which the search retrieved.

CS1

May 23, 2012