Try to be nice if you please.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 26, 2021
Uhm, this place seems to have a lot of those people who post replies with a harsh attitude. Dear. "Christians" they call themselves when they don't have a peaceful disposition. It seems to be especially a trend of those who participate in discussions.

There is a lack of peace among the Christian brotherhood, I tell you. Even gentiles can be nicer a lot of the time. It's truly disappointing.

Please try to be friendly and cooperative and constructive when replying to others you don't agree with. And pray for peace. *Sigh

wefriends.JPG

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Uhm, this place seems to have a lot of those people who post replies with a harsh attitude. Dear. "Christians" they call themselves when they don't have a peaceful disposition. It seems to be especially a trend of those who participate in discussions.

There is a lack of peace among the Christian brotherhood, I tell you. Even gentiles can be nicer a lot of the time. It's truly disappointing.

Please try to be friendly and cooperative and constructive when replying to others you don't agree with. And pray for peace. *Sigh

View attachment 228897
Yep well said..👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

View attachment 228897
Hi PB…
You bring up an important matter. Kindness and gentleness are indeed fruit of the Holy Spirit, and Christians who are failing to demonstrate them should consider why.

That said, “niceness” is not in that list of fruit. ;)

Feb 26, 2021
I HATE THIS FORUM

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME ONE **expletive removed** REASON TO EVEN LIKE CHRISTIAN BROTHERHOOD?

I HATE IT

Last edited by a moderator:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I HATE THIS FORUM

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME ONE **expletive removed** REASON TO EVEN LIKE CHRISTIAN BROTHERHOOD?

I HATE IT
I am sorry. I should be more serious and not joke around so much. Please forgive. I would like to get a chance to start over again.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Please know that Jesus is much kinder and better than I.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021

View attachment 228897
hi and welcome to cc. may our lord bless you and keep you.

dont be discouraged for to long is the key. We certainly dont have to endure discourament until the end but we do have to learn how to overcome it straight away when are hearts become heavy etc. Im sure youll bounce back soon and the lord will renew your heart with gladness.

Nov 26, 2012
I HATE THIS FORUM

I HATE IT
God’s family is much like all families. You don’t get to choose who your brothers are. Some brothers are smart, some are stupid, some are kind and others test our patience.

Iron sharpens iron. If you find that it’s too combative in the discussions maybe you need to toughen up (iron). This is spoken to you as a brother speaks to a brother. There are some here that aren’t brothers but wolves. I’m sure you can tell the difference.

Apr 1, 2014

View attachment 228897
I thank you... this is one of the most important things.. that we can ever learn from our Lord and The Father.. and The Holy Spirit..

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia

View attachment 228897
Sweety your not alone , many think they have to be a saviors of the world , they dont understand it takes Gods truth and love just ignore them have a blessed day , praying for you little one

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia
Hi pumpkinbread , here is a good scripture the next time you get those weird threads and people are not helpful and respectful hope this helps dear , sometimes people walk more in the flesh than in the spirit . spiritual maturity take time to learn , we all get mad and frustrated , just remember , We need to be quick to hear slow to speak and slow to react ;) so dont feel bad if you get mad we all been there ;) God Bless you dear

Attachments

YankeeGalDownUnder1964

Yankee Gal Down Under
Jun 26, 2021
Queensland Australia
God’s family is much like all families. You don’t get to choose who your brothers are. Some brothers are smart, some are stupid, some are kind and others test our patience.

Iron sharpens iron. If you find that it’s too combative in the discussions maybe you need to toughen up (iron). This is spoken to you as a brother speaks to a brother. There are some here that aren’t brothers but wolves. I’m sure you can tell the difference.
they take that out of context , thinking iron needs to Wack iron , that is Not what it means we are to help and encourage others with Love and Truth ;)

Nov 26, 2012
they take that out of context , thinking iron needs to Wack iron , that is Not what it means we are to help and encourage others with Love and Truth ;)
Agreed. People sure get passionate about their beliefs. When someone disagrees, no matter how valid the argument, the opposition is quickly “X”-ed without reason, angry faced, and told they should repent because if your thoughts do not align with their thoughts, clearly eternal damnation is inevitable.