Two witnesses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2018
I’m written down as a prophecy in revelation
I actually ate the little book that taste like honey and made my stomach bitter
The angel handed me the book while he said take it and eat it up I ate it and felt so alive in Christ I was then told to prophecy to many nations Kings people’s true story if there’s any body out there that’s close to god and knows his voice he would tell u I’m no lie

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
The angel handed me the book while he said take it and eat it up I ate it and felt so alive in Christ I was then told to prophecy to many nations Kings people’s true story if there’s any body out there that’s close to god and knows his voice he would tell u I’m no lie
Are you saying you are the one in Revelation who did these things?

Dec 29, 2018
Are you saying you are the one in Revelation who did these things?
Yes there’s so much fake out there I’m real one day I’ll be able to prove it by the use of plagues nothing destructive I’m not about all that I know it’s hard to believe but I tell you I’m the one who took that book ate it up I guess to help me prophecy to many nations Kings people kindred tongues

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I am Herald. I am one of the witnesses. Do not come in here and speak lies and play games with the Power of God, the same Power of God that the Apostle Peter had and that, at his command, caused the two individuals who lied to the Apostle, who told them it was lying to the Holy Spirit, and therefore, they were to be carried out and buried as an example to those who would dare to do the same.
Do you understand this?
As Christians, we are ALL witnesses of the Word of God, and therefore, share Peter's Apostolic authority, each one bearing witness to the truth of the Gospel. If you say anymore things that are mocking God, you put yourself in danger of God's punishment.
As a sign of this Power, and as a warning if you are worthy of it, you should be shaking when you read this.
It's not our own Power as Christians, we are only humble stewards of it.

Dec 29, 2018
I don’t know how I’m supposed to show the world who I really am
I am Herald. I am one of the witnesses. Do not come in here and speak lies and play games with the Power of God, the same Power of God that the Apostle Peter had and that, at his command, caused the two individuals who lied to the Apostle, who told them it was lying to the Holy Spirit, and therefore, they were to be carried out and buried as an example to those who would dare to do the same.
Do you understand this?
have fun not being able to plague or prophecy as god intended it to be I’m the truth you’re the lie

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I don’t know how I’m supposed to show the world who I really am

have fun not being able to plague or prophecy as god intended it to be I’m the truth you’re the lie
First of all, you don't show the world anything. God confirms Christians as His servants. If you think Revelation is about fun, and being a witness of the Bible is about sending plagues, you are mistaken. But, the gift of prophecy may be given to you, but you must repent of the mocking spirit of the devil. I'm going to assume you may be either very young, or maybe just dealing with a delusional idea, so I pray for God's mercy and to help you "see" God's reality, as Jesus taught: "If we say we are blind, then we can see."

Nov 22, 2018
God works in many ways

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't find your testimony to be the least bit credible. Regardless, glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
First of all, you don't show the world anything. God confirms Christians as His servants. If you think Revelation is about fun, and being a witness of the Bible is about sending plagues, you are mistaken. But, the gift of prophecy may be given to you, but you must repent of the mocking spirit of the devil. I'm going to assume you may be either very young, or maybe just dealing with a delusional idea, so I pray for God's mercy and to help you "see" God's reality, as Jesus taught: "If we say we are blind, then we can see."
I'm trending towards delusional.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

If you were truly close to God, you would capitalize His name.. I agree with Tourist, you sound delusional. Please seek professional psychiatric help..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hej everybody. I need to talk about the whore of babylon. Please skype me asap.
You can talk about the whore of Babylon just fine in the bible forum. There's no need for Skype, unless you're a pervert trying to lure people off-site, as most predators here do when they try to get people to skype with them.