Unmask yourselves!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NoNameMcgee

lol dang
2/4

well im still batting .500

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
many people dont have pics and posted here

and are still respected as much as anyone else

take "ugly" for example
xD

funny name

but i have no idea what he looks like

i still believe hes a good dude

or tourist

or slave

none have pics

all are respected

who ever said that to you was out of line

and most people here would disagree not showing your face is a sign you are a creep
Ugly has pictures of himself on an album on his profile.

He is a good looking guy imo, would have given the pictures a like if we had that ability on this site : p

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
So, the moment nobody has been waiting for... Lynx' face!

Yup, that's me. Fairly average guy, nothing special. Getting a bit wider around the midsection, but otherwise normal.

Kinda not worth the wait, was it? :p

Actually, it looks most like I'm advertising my phone. But I didn't want to get somebody else to take a picture of me.
"What's this going to be for?"
"I'm going to post it on a forum."
"Why?"
"Er... just because?"

Last edited:
L

loverofjesus27

Lynx! you are now an official Lynx of the cc

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
Lynx is not a cat. My whole life is a lie.

Yup, that's me. Fairly average guy, nothing special. Getting a bit wider around the midsection, but otherwise normal.

Actually, it looks most like I'm advertising my phone. But I didn't want to get somebody else to take a picture of me.
"Why?"
"Er... just because?"

L

loverofjesus27

LAUGHING MY APP OFF!!! CONFESSION SESSION!!!!

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9

"Why?"
"Er... just because?"
Whaaaaa...? The Lynx...is not actually a lynx?! No, no. Not buying it. This is obviously Photoshopped...lol.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Had I bothered photoshopping, I would have taken a bit off my waistline. :rolleyes:

L

loverofjesus27

LOL those bellies that distinguish us...i'm a snail, i give snail mail sometimes....

Aug 2, 2009
Lynx, all this time I thought u were a bit younger (no offense). (I fail to look at people's ages sometimes..)

Last edited:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Your negligence is not my responsibility, therefore I cannot be held accountable for your shock. :p

I can suggest some herbal remedies though...