Unpopular Opinions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Post and discuss them here! The more unpopular the better.

Ex 1) I hate mushrooms. I think only gnomes should eat them.

Ex 2) Red, white, and blue is too common on political yard signs.

Ex 3) Both Meet the Parents and its sequel are too banal to be funny.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Seriously, why you would order mushrooms on a pizza, I'll never know. They are close to tasteless and the texture is ooky.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Post and discuss them here! The more unpopular the better.

Ex 1) I hate mushrooms. I think only gnomes should eat them.

Ex 2) Red, white, and blue is too common on political yard signs.

Ex 3) Both Meet the Parents and its sequel are too banal to be funny.
Red, white and blue, are the roosters team colours in the NRL.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Night time is the best time 😍 It looks more peaceful at night,the air, the sorrounding feels clean and it is so lovely and romantic to walk under the street lights on your way home ☺

I also love the people's faces during the night...I don't know but when I am traveling at night I'm having a nostalgic feeling I could not explain while looking around, looking at people's faces, looking at the stores,the people inside the stores , the people inside their cars and the people who are walking on the streets... And there is nothing so pleasant also than coming home at night after a very tiring day outside..I'm being so sentimental 😅

Lol I wonder if I really understood the purpose of this thread but that's my unpopular sentiments 😂

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Pineapple on pizza is the best!!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I have no clue how unpopular/popular it is. It's very artistic though.

Night time is the best time 😍 It looks more peaceful at night,the air, the sorrounding feels clean and it is so lovely and romantic to walk under the street lights on your way home ☺

I also love the people's faces during the night...I don't know but when I am traveling at night I'm having a nostalgic feeling I could not explain while looking around, looking at people's faces, looking at the st/ores,the people inside the stores , the people inside their cars and the people who are walking on the streets... And there is nothing so pleasant also than coming home at night after a very tiring day outside..I'm being so sentimental 😅

Lol I wonder if I really understood the purpose of this thread but that's my unpopular sentiments 😂

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
With ham and barbecue sauce, it's up there.

I don't understand why the internet picked up on it two years ago. It's been a popular topping for longer than that.

Pineapple on pizza is the best!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The idea that white chocolate is chocolate at all is unpopular.

Does that count?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Paul McCartney and the Wings were a better band than the Beatles.

Thanks for breaking them up, Yoko.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Smartphones got too big after the first generation.

I know you want to watch the game on your phone. But then you have to hold a big board up to the side of your face to make a call. How often do you watch the game and how often do you make a call?

I can't wait until technology reaches the point where smartwatches - REAL smartwatches, that can replace phones instead of just supplement them - are feasible.

Nov 15, 2020
Smartphones got too big after the first generation.

I know you want to watch the game on your phone. But then you have to hold a big board up to the side of your face to make a call. How often do you watch the game and how often do you make a call?

I can't wait until technology reaches the point where smartwatches - REAL smartwatches, that can replace phones instead of just supplement them - are feasible.
any device, with the prefix of "smart" stay away from it, cos it's probably stupid.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I love early mornings!

I was up at 5 AM, even though I technically didn't have to be up until 7:30.

And now I'm listening to people talking outside, cars starting their engines, and various barking dogs. Which is all good, but I love the stillness of the hours when no one else wants to be awake. I am one of those people who would love it if all stores were open 24 hours (without the danger of seedy overnight patronage) or at least by 4 in the morning.

I've found, however, that being a natural morning person does come with its own risks, as I have had several roommates, relatives, and co-workers mumble various threats my way over what they describe as needless morning perkiness. :ROFL:

(For people who keep in touch with me via email or chat, they know all too well that the bulk of my in-depth correspondence or discussion usually occurs during 2-6 AM, or whenever I can find someone else who is awake.) ;)

Nov 15, 2020
I love early mornings!

I was up at 5 AM, even though I technically didn't have to be up until 7:30.

And now I'm listening to people talking outside, cars starting their engines, and various barking dogs. Which is all good, but I love the stillness of the hours when no one else wants to be awake. I am one of those people who would love it if all stores were open 24 hours (without the danger of seedy overnight patronage) or at least by 4 in the morning.

I've found, however, that being a natural morning person does come with its own risks, as I have had several roommates, relatives, and co-workers mumble various threats my way over what they describe as needless morning perkiness. :ROFL:

(For people who keep in touch with me via email or chat, they know all too well that the bulk of my in-depth correspondence or discussion usually occurs during 2-6 AM, or whenever I can find someone else who is awake.) ;)
5am ?
😲