VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES - SINGLES REACH OUT......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
avatar174109_25.gif
For our little sitting Elephant friend from the Blond.




hearts.jpg

.............
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON CC!

[video=youtube_share;ZN3E9Yyd1HA]http://youtu.be/ZN3E9Yyd1HA[/video]

 
I don't have any fancy-shmancy pics... But I just wanted to wish everyone on here on CC a very happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone finds some love from loved ones.. Or close friends!

Much love from me and hubby! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends here, future and current =)!

You make me smile and laugh an awful lot, and I really enjoyed reading the Valentines already posted here (my friends showing each other love, PLUS pretty pictures?!?! I mean, come on! :)).

For your shared valentine, see the one photo in my album (sorry; I'm not good with computers =P).

Thanks for the thread, Darlene :).
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
jer2911 a Valentine for you from the Tourists......Hoping that you see this in the off chance that you check in.....

 
I made a meme today! No, not all that junk food is mine. The candy is for my mom's co-workers but I couldn't resist doing this! :D



single ladies.jpg
 
My husband and I laugh about this all the time.Valentines is for two reasons,either you're newly in love or you've not been a great husband all year and now's your time to make up for it.You bought her a vacuum for Christmas it better be diamonds for Valentines Day! We do Valentines a little differently.I told him not to buy roses,it irks me that the price is doubled on Valentines.I dont need choclates,I have too much junk in da trunk now.I have no where to wear fancy jewelry and are packed.I said I would like a bunny to sit on my table and remind me spring is coming.The guys at work said he's getting off too easy.But there has to be a balance.Same as Christmas.You can get caught up in materialism or you can be sensible.Treat your wife like she matters all year round guys and you wont feel so obligated come Valentines day.Roses die in a week anyway.My aunt said to her husband if you want to get me something on Valentines that I can plant.Now she has a beautiful garden she can enjoy and remember how he loves her at the same time.
Just a thought. This video has some good points to listen to, and with bible backing may I add. I'm not saying that you should do what a youtube video tells you to do, or in anyway trying to put people off celebrating a pagan thing. But however people think about valentine days, yet another rubbish pagan thing. Perhaps we would benefit learning the background and the truth behind all this Valentine thing. So that we can fully understand the ins and outs to it. and know if its right or wrong by God's veiw. So you can laugh all you want about this. But laughing about something you perhaps dont fully understand about, may return on you. anyways, watch this video, it may open your eyes. Beleive it or not, this video has some interesting and genuine points. [video=youtube;8duOfJbAhcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8duOfJbAhcg[/video]
 
Not one year too soon either. Bring on Easter! :D

(And bring on all the threads about Easter having pagan roots, etc, etc, etc...)
 
Just a thought. This video has some good points to listen to, and with bible backing may I add. I'm not saying that you should do what a youtube video tells you to do, or in anyway trying to put people off celebrating a pagan thing. But however people think about valentine days, yet another rubbish pagan thing. Perhaps we would benefit learning the background and the truth behind all this Valentine thing. So that we can fully understand the ins and outs to it. and know if its right or wrong by God's veiw. So you can laugh all you want about this. But laughing about something you perhaps dont fully understand about, may return on you. anyways, watch this video, it may open your eyes. Beleive it or not, this video has some interesting and genuine points.

Thanks...you take the one thread that is trying to spread happiness and good cheer and put a damper on it. Maybe you are right in that we should be educated to the hilt on why we shouldn't do anything in celebrating holidays. But when the folks on this thread are actually spreading love and good cheer and sharing friendship.....Why is it someone always has to take the joy away? Really? I don't believe one of us on this thread has sacrificed one of our children or intend to do so.

I wish you a pleasant and loving Valentine's Day truly and I hope there are a lot of people you can share your love with and I pray that no hard feelings are harbored toward you and that you rest in God's love and the sacrifice He gave us in His Son Jesus death on the cross which would be the ultimate Valentine for all of us.

Christians at times can be some of the most disappointing and hurtful people.
 
Last edited:
Christmas is pagan! Easter is pagan! Halloween... don't get me STARTED on that! EVERYTHING IS PAGAN! IF YOU CELEBRATE ANYTHING YOU ARE A HERETIC AND WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

There. Now that we have that out of our collective systems... Happy Valentine's Day y'all. :D Or as we single people say, happy Single Awareness Day. Because this is the one day that single people get the most flak about being single. But there's chocolate all over the place so it's all good.