VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES - SINGLES REACH OUT......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
View attachment 97236

This one is for MadParrotWoman, for being there for me when I was going through a rough time in life. Thank you for being a good friend and showing me Christ's love! You are so sweet and wise and I hope you have a blessed Valentine's Day! :D
Aww thank you Molly, you have made my day! God has blessed me with your friendship young lady. :)
 
love.jpg

This is for JesusLives and Tourist, the happy couple! Hope you guys have a lovely Valentine's Day! God bless. :)
 
I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day. I'm married but we don't go all romantic or anything. We usually take our kids out to dinner and maybe see a movie, this weekend we will see the Sponge Bob Square Pants movie.
 
Fenner a Valentine for you.......

Brought in Cupid to bring you a little romance.....for you and hubby.....lol
 
Thanks JesusLives, we are going away on a 2 day trip my Husband won at the end of April. We're going to a fancy shmancy resort/spa that we could never afford. I'm pretty excited.
 
Thanks JesusLives, we are going away on a 2 day trip my Husband won at the end of April. We're going to a fancy shmancy resort/spa that we could never afford. I'm pretty excited.

Well you guys enjoy yourselves and be sure and romance it up to the hilt......Have fun!!!
 
JesusLives this is for you and the hubby. Thanks for being my first CC friend!

image.jpg