Valentine's Day Message:
IT'S FEB 15TH.........CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT!
goodness............OH, but it's still ok to PIG OUT on all the candy you bought half off at Wal-Mart........
I've NEVER heard someone say "build a bridge and get over it" I love it! It's actually true and helpful.
tourist.....What happened to your pot of gold?
I happened to run to the grocery store last night for a few things and lo and behold ~ a grocery cart at the entrance filled with heart shaped boxes of Valentine candy clearance priced between 50¢ - $2.00.I am eating chocolate as I type this. yummmyummm
View attachment 97833
Sorry, that's in Ireland. Here in America we get something more... crappy at the end of the rainbow.O.K. Everyone Back to normal.....get rid of the hearts.....regular days ahead.....There is that 4 leaf clover thing coming up......Switching over to Green for the luck of the Irish......Rainbows and pots of gold....at the end of them.....tourist.....What happened to your pot of gold?
I've NEVER heard someone say "build a bridge and get over it" I love it! It's actually true and helpful.
JesusLives ~ Get rid of hearts?!? And chocolate, too?!? But there's always a reason to have hearts and chocolate. And I'm not even Irish!!![]()