Views on the Sabbath

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 21, 2020
United Kingdom
Gratitude
The bride of the seven, forever adorned,
A time to appreciate all that's been formed.
She rushes to meet us with gifts of repose,
Like the seventh prepares an octave in notes.
She suspends the cycle before it resets,
To help mind and body from all that besets.
She’s leaving so soon but will be back later,
Bringing blessings of peace from her and our Creator.

Attitude
We worship every day! Not only the Sabbath,
Besides, Sunday is our day by reason of habit.
In fact, Jesus is our rest, as per Hebrews 4!
To give a day of our week is being ‘under the law’,
Making us rest is legalistic and mean!
And sabbath was annulled in Colossians 2:16.
So we don’t want this Jewish day! Get out, take it with you!
We pray that our God will mercifully forgive you.

~Poet of Ephraim

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Firstly , Sunday is first day not the Seventh

But mostly .

Colossians 2:16-17 (KJV)
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Feb 28, 2016
somebody up in here needs to do some REAL STUDYING in the HOLY SCRIPTURES...

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
seems lots need to study more.
Remember every verse in the bible needs to agree with everyother verse otherwise your doctine is wrong

PEople need to pray to the helper for understadning how ALL the scriptures do align despite our minds reading them differently

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Making us rest is legalistic and mean!
And sabbath was annulled in Colossians 2:16.

~Poet of Ephraim
The 4th commandment regarding the Sabbath is the only one that has the word "Remember". That verse says that no one should judge in regards to food or in drink, or in regards to a festival, new moon, or Sabbaths. It does not say that the Sabbath was annulled. In fact, it says to not judge anyone in regards to the Sabbath.

Sep 23, 2020
@robert, I do enjoy all your Biblical posts, you are indeed great. I'm just getting born-again and i wouldn't mind you be my spiritual mentor. I will be glad if you're on google hangout ,thanks.