Vision From God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dw40

Feb 26, 2018
I would like to share a dream and a vision. And please share with as many people as possible! The dream started with me and someone sitting at a table. And a lady was their crying and telling us her problems. And I knew the answer to her problems and how to fix them.But instead of giving her the answer I turned my back to her and covered my face with my hands.The dream up set me so that I woke up.I looked at the clock and it was 3:10am.And I started having a vision, I was standing in a pathway that had been cut through a forest very wide the trees didn't have any leaves like in winter .I was standing on the side of the path I looked to my right a little ways off was tents as far as you could see.They were like arm tents but different colors, and people moving around them.I looked to my left and in a great distance their was a city on a hill.With a large wall around it.I started hearing voices behind me in the forest and looked and their was trails leading into the forest .And the voice of the Lord spoke and said the Church has been still so long some of my people have grown restless and these paths are the paths my people have cut trying to get to that Great City .The voices you hear are laying and seducing spirits that have lead them away from the path.He said tell my people to try to persuade those sheep to come out of the forest before its too late. Don't quit witnessing to the lost but go after those sheep. He said that people say that I don't exist and that I'm dead but I'm about to reveal my self through the church like the world has never seen. I heard a noise in the direction of the camp and I looked and the people in the camp was taking down the tents and was really busy .Than I looked toward the city and a man on a white horse with a white robe ridding toward the city.He disappeared and I saw a great eagle flying from the city as it got closer I saw it had a pot and smoke was coming from inside it I thought fire but as it got closer it swooped down and the pot poured out and it was water that saturated me but don't know if it was poured out on the camp or not. That was the end of that vision but the next week I had another vision I'll post it on another thread.Please share this his coming is soon!!!!! Please go after those Church members that have wondered away!!!!!

U

Ugly

One word. Paragraphs.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would like to share a dream and a vision. And please share with as many people as possible! The dream started with me and someone sitting at a table. And a lady was their crying and telling us her problems. And I knew the answer to her problems and how to fix them.But instead of giving her the answer I turned my back to her and covered my face with my hands.The dream up set me so that I woke up.I looked at the clock and it was 3:10am.And I started having a vision, I was standing in a pathway that had been cut through a forest very wide the trees didn't have any leaves like in winter .I was standing on the side of the path I looked to my right a little ways off was tents as far as you could see.They were like arm tents but different colors, and people moving around them.I looked to my left and in a great distance their was a city on a hill.With a large wall around it.I started hearing voices behind me in the forest and looked and their was trails leading into the forest .And the voice of the Lord spoke and said the Church has been still so long some of my people have grown restless and these paths are the paths my people have cut trying to get to that Great City .The voices you hear are laying and seducing spirits that have lead them away from the path.He said tell my people to try to persuade those sheep to come out of the forest before its too late. Don't quit witnessing to the lost but go after those sheep. He said that people say that I don't exist and that I'm dead but I'm about to reveal my self through the church like the world has never seen. I heard a noise in the direction of the camp and I looked and the people in the camp was taking down the tents and was really busy .Than I looked toward the city and a man on a white horse with a white robe ridding toward the city.He disappeared and I saw a great eagle flying from the city as it got closer I saw it had a pot and smoke was coming from inside it I thought fire but as it got closer it swooped down and the pot poured out and it was water that saturated me but don't know if it was poured out on the camp or not. That was the end of that vision but the next week I had another vision I'll post it on another thread.Please share this his coming is soon!!!!! Please go after those Church members that have wondered away!!!!!
OK........

D

Depleted

One word. Paragraphs.
I accept your ante, and up it by two words

Oh brother! :rolleyes:

(Not sure how many times in my 45 years with Christ someone prophecies "He's coming soon.")

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
But he is coming soon
Sooner than the majority of comfortable lifestyle Christians imagine
And Dw40's vision and dream make plenty of sense

Get out and preach the gospel to the unsaved and reach out
to those who have left the Lord.

Time is short - and unbelief will not prepare you for what is
coming upon this world.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
In Revelation 22, Jesus repeats ample times. Behold I am come quickly. I am coming quickly. May God help us to be ready now and warn others to make ready

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017

It has already been laid out in Revelation....and NO MAN knows the day nor the hour. I would heed caution here, and if the Lord does return then Hallelujah, but definitely be careful when you go telling things like this to others, it can ruin your testimony in one fell swoop, your testimony can be broken. I'll pray for you though

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out
of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days
of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Acts 2:

A

Ariel82

i am just wondering what YOU Dw40 are doing besides telling people of your dreams?

are you still turning your back on the crying woman to chase after sheep chasing after deceiving spirits?

A

Amazing-Grace

Dw40, that is quite a vision and you did right to share it. You do not ask anything of us we are not already commanded to do though it is interesting what you say regarding the drifters or sheep.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
People fear what they do not understand...God will draw those that He wishes the rest of the way...you can only do what He allows you to do.

It is right for our brothers and sisters to be wary as the Lord tells them to be.

I and others who are working on this global revival for His children to come back to His table have shared this same prophetic vision and visions just like this one. Just like the young woman who messaged me on CC that I did not know in Australia who said she felt God was telling me I was to write a book and told me what I was to call it...of course she couldnt have known any other way that I had already been told and had begun the book earlier that week. I had not chosen a definite name....but the name she gave me was one I was actually considering...to the "T". So it was just a confirmation.

I and others God has put in acquaintance here on CC... from all over the globe is adding others on a weekly basis. It is wonderfully awesome to see how He works and is using this and other means to connect us all for His ultimate purpose! Just waiting for the kick off day!

Please message me if needed. Certainly looking forward to hearing some more and letting you talk to the others that also have these same visions and the prophetic words to share!

God bless and God speed!

Last edited:

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
;)Dw,

I actually had to go back and look at the message I was sent. The woman was from a part of the UK...I always get the flags mixed up... She may see this as she is active regularly here on CC. What she gave me was a prophetic word. i'm going to copy and paste...

Karen, hope you dont mind me sharing how God is working...hugs*
This is what Karen sent....
(I encourage you to let your light shine!) The Holy Spirit wants you to write your testimony.

When I looked at the name of your threat, I know this title (I encourage you to let your light shine!) it some up your whole testimony to a tee, and God wanted me to send you this idea for the title of your book.

I had a battle the devil tried to stop me sending the title to you, and plus the devil he knows, God wants you, bandy, to share your testimony with others. the title on its own alone will help others, you are very special God and the angels in heaven they rejoice over you.
(END OF MESSAGE)

AMEN YA'LL!

Last edited: