Waiting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gylen

Nov 12, 2011
Hi Folks , I'm new here and do not know how this forum works.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Here in the forums it is not "live" real time chat. There are dozens of active threads in each of the sub-forums find a thread that interests you, read it, reply as you see fit and then others build on that as they read the thread.

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Hi Gylen, welcome to the forum.
You will soon get the hang of it once you start posting. If you get stuck just yell out.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Folks , I'm new here and do not know how this forum works.
Hello Gylen and Welcome to Christian Chat!

I'm glad you decided start in the threads! It may take a few times of jumping in, but you'll get the hang of it. There are many helpful people that I know would be glad to help if we can, me being one of them.

May God Bless you with his Grace , Mercy and Love as well as his Protection, now and always...

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome Gylen! If you start your own thread, you will need to wait a few hours for it to get approved and put on the board. God bless!:):coffee:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Gylen... help yourself to coffee, but don't drink the Kool-Aid! :)