Begat is genealogy of their anscestry
The word begat is used for other generations of Adam in Genesis 5. But it is not used in the births of Cain and Abel.
Begat is genealogy of their anscestry
I did not say that the Lord begat Cain, and I certainly did not say that the Lord is an illegitimate father either - all of this is your fantasy...
I see you are lying. You gave no Scriptures showing Cain and Abel were twins, and you were wrong to say they were born before the fall, also.I did, in what I wrote down. you are carnal minded and not spiritual. You cannot see what is right in front of you.
Lets not use any euphemisms here - it means Adam had sex with his wife - nothing more and nothing less...
Well you know what rumors are? FAKE NEWS.There are rumors that this is the case.
interesting user name, hey your profile says unsure whatcha ya unsure about
I can't talk to spiritual blinded people, they cannot see as far as a spiritual person can. You base other people knowledge on your limited knowledge, and the little you know is right in your eyes. KEEP SEEKING.
Lets not use any euphemisms here - it means Adam had sex with his wife - nothing more and nothing less...
Gabriel, it is impossible to get your interpretations from this:I can't talk to spiritual blinded people, they cannot see as far as a spiritual person can. You base other people knowledge on your limited knowledge, and the little you know is right in your eyes. KEEP SEEKING.
Sure explains why the Jews acted the way they did in John 10:30-31
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
There are rumors that this is the case.
And if you interpret Genesis 4:1 of the KJV literally, it confirms the rumors.
"And Adam knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD"
It does not say Adam begat Cain and it says I (Eve) have gotten a man from the LORD.
Pretty simply put isn't it?
I wonder what the folks on these boards might have to say...
No - realistic.you are crude?
The word begat is used for other generations of Adam in Genesis 5. But it is not used in the births of Cain and Abel.
That is in English sir . The Hebrew uses the same word in both cases . Do some research.Ok wordsmith.
Then why wasn't the word begat used?
Interestingly, it also says Cain knew his wife who birthed Enoch.
But all other cases use the word begat.
This is an ASSUMPTION!NO, NO , conceived is impregnating, and bore is giving birth. She thought Cain was the only one until Abel came out. and then she bore again after saying what she said about Cain,not knowing Abel was right behind him.
NO, NO , conceived is impregnating, and bore is giving birth. She thought Cain was the only one until Abel came out. and then she bore again after saying what she said about Cain,not knowing Abel was right behind him. She spoke too soon.