J
joefizz
Guest
All it means is that eve gave birth to cain and "Glorified" God afterward,by naming cain according to how God "blessed her,there is no point in claiming that cain was son to the Lord for the truth is that the only son of God or as he is known many times as well as,The Lord,had only 1 son and that was Jesus Christ whom was born of his spirit and of mary magdalene.There are rumors that this is the case.
And if you interpret Genesis 4:1 of the KJV literally, it confirms the rumors.
"And Adam knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD"
It does not say Adam begat Cain and it says I (Eve) have gotten a man from the LORD.
Pretty simply put isn't it?
I wonder what the folks on these boards might have to say...