Was the Garden of Eden, literally Heaven on Earth? Was the Earth already fallen except for the Garden?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
no we are not. Father Adam is the Son of GOD by Birth. We are the children of Adam.
Jesus His Pre-Eminence is GOD. HE isn't Adam. Adam is the Son of GOD.

And here is the proof, that the people will ignore the Words of GOD. As i said previous, there are no seekers here. There are a people that have been brainwashed by paul, or are tares.

Even people that have done horrible things in this earth, has someone that will have a good thing to say about them. Where is that for Father Adam? You can't call GOD father, without recognising HIS son.

I am taking my message with me, and dusting the sand of my feet. If any of you are children of the kingdom, you will discover in Abrahams Bosom that GOD cannot love anyone more than HE loves his son, Adam His Eminence.
God formed the first Adam so that makes him a son ..but that doesn't make him on the same level as Jesus.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
We are all sons of God.
only in the sense that we are His creation -- not in the sense of being of Him or from Him. Jesus clears that up in John 8

though he fell in unbelief, Adam had faith in God when he heard the judgement in Genesis 3. he demonstrated his faith by changing his wife's name. in this he is a son of God through faith, making the genealogy that Yahcubs quoted true in the spiritual sense. in the context of genealogy though it is saying Adam had no earthly father, but was made by God.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
This sure feels like the angle the antichrist is going to use.
Mormonism is indeed antichrist

i don't think that Yahcub is actually LDS, just that his particular gnostic brainwashing borrowed from pre-existing heresy.

((post's non-professional opinion))

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Even people that have done horrible things in this earth, has someone that will have a good thing to say about them. Where is that for Father Adam?
i've been saying here for a long time that Adam chose sin out of love for his wife. she was the fulcrum of his decision; God says so ((because you listened to the voice of your wife))
he did so in unbelief, but it was still motivated by love.

i've also been willing to argue with anyone, no matter how much i respect them, over the intelligence and fantastic wisdom of Adam. i think as an whole the church today gets Genesis 3 very, very wrong.

you don't have to worship someone in order to say something good about them.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I am taking my message with me, and dusting the sand of my feet.
good. i much prefer sound doctrine, though it's been interesting talking to you.

please drop your heresy in the dumpster on your way out

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Have you all actually been doing any gardening or you just all sitting there talking about doing it but not actually doing it? lol

Go on, get busy. Gardens dont just grow themselves, get planting.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Have you all actually been doing any gardening or you just all sitting there talking about doing it but not actually doing it? lol

Go on, get busy. Gardens dont just grow themselves, get planting.
amen

first the tilling and the fertilizer -- which is done now :)

and the trees are beginning to bud

Mar 23, 2016
They were saying they were the seed of Abraham. GOD told them they are like their father the devil. They were not of the seed of the real Abraham, Father Adam.
John 8:31-33 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed ...

The Jews were talking about Abraham, the grandfather of Jacob. Jacob was re-named Israel:

Genesis 32:25-28 And when he [the angel] saw that he prevailed not against him [Jacob], he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he [the angel] said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he [Jacob] said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

The Jews were not alluding to Adam. They were specifically speaking of Abraham.

no we are not. Father Adam is the Son of GOD by Birth.
Adam was created (Gen 1:27) and God formed the body of Adam from the dust of the ground and breathed life into Adam (Gen 2:7).

Adam was not "birthed" as was the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the only begotten Son of the Father

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jan 21, 2021
Ephesians 1:4 (King James Version)

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love

Wow, so it is we in Him. I was thinking it was Jesus in us. But this still works for our avatars to be connected to the last Adam.

Could that "foundation of the world" be about the foundation of physical living-souls?

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
we say Jesus is the last Adam because as Adam was the origin & federal head of humankind, whoever is in Christ becomes a new creation - and as sin entered all of us, who were in Adam's loins, being descended through him ((cmp. Hebrews 7:10)), so too if we are reborn in Christ, the Spirit of Life resides in us.

it's of particular interest here that He was born a man not through the seed of man, but by the Holy Ghost through a chosen woman. she was descended from Adam, but the blood of Christ did not come from man; an embryo does not receive blood in the womb, from the mother.
Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus. The enriched blood flows through the umbilical cord to the liver and splits into three branches. The blood then reaches the inferior vena cava, a major vein connected to the heart.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
i wish you wouldn't. Dino while he may sometimes be blunt or even crass, is an insightful & discerning man, and ideas that cannot stand up to scrutiny are not worth holding. this is the sharpening of iron with iron. if you can prove your doctrine against criticism, both you and your critics are edified - but if you shut your ears to them, what is added to you, or to them?

i don't block people, even the ones i most strongly disagree with. all of us here are comparing what we hear with scripture and seeking to know the truth. the process of testing & analysis is of necessity violent toward ideas. like the threshing of wheat to remove the chaff, or the burning away of impurity in an ore, it's not gentle.

we must find a way to be gentle towards each other while stern towards what may be disproven
Posthuman is spot on.
Many people can become crass and blunt when they are 'personally' attacked. Debate with iron but do not stab a person personally and this isn't a problem.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
i wish you wouldn't. Dino while he may sometimes be blunt or even crass
Thanks for the feedback, Post! I mean that sincerely.

i'll gladly own "blunt"... but "crass"? Well, I should give that some thought. After all, it's not my goal to be a jacrass. ;)

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
the serpent was punished by losing his legs and had to crawl on his belly and eat dust.

You will have to ask God about that as to why he wasnt punished the same way as adam and eve.
His punishment will come to fruition...'wait for it'...😁

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus. The enriched blood flows through the umbilical cord to the liver and splits into three branches. The blood then reaches the inferior vena cava, a major vein connected to the heart.
right -- the embryo receives nutrients & oxygen through the umbilical cord & placenta, enriching its own blood, but the mothers blood itself does not pass to the child

--- Jesus's blood is not Mary's blood