Web Based churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
If you accidentally posted this same thread in two different forums,
you can ask a mod to remove one of them.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Giving more context to your topic will likely result in more people responding.

I'm inclined to post simply "Huh?" and move on... or not post at all.

Dec 12, 2013
A web based church seems to contradict assembling one's self TOGETHER with other believers.....just saying

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Giving more context to your topic will likely result in more people responding.

I'm inclined to post simply "Huh?" and move on... or not post at all.
Huh?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well it seems to be for some I suppose. I think it has its pluses and minuses. Good for the many shut in, disabled or elderly who now have access to church via the internet or tv. Bad in the sense that it has substituted many offline attendance by many able bodied. I think church offline offers gifts to give and to receive that are pleasing to God and our faith.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
Well it seems to be for some I suppose. I think it has its pluses and minuses. Good for the many shut in, disabled or elderly who now have access to church via the internet or tv. Bad in the sense that it has substituted many offline attendance by many able bodied. I think church offline offers gifts to give and to receive that are pleasing to God and our faith.
i say its positive if done right. as you said elderly and shutins and disabled people its good for them. its also good for people in countries like saudi arabia or some areas in europe where there are no biblical churches.

just dont use it as excuse not to attend if you can go to a real human biblical church i say

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
Keep your negative replies to yourself. Ppl understand what I’m talking about. Their responses show they understand.U always the only one coming back with. Questions. . @Dino

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Keep your negative replies to yourself. Ppl understand what I’m talking about. Their responses show they understand.U always the only one coming back with. Questions. . @Dino

This is a public forum.
Everyone here has an equal right, per the site policies, to respond with their questions or views.

This isn't your house.
It's a public forum.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Okay. You made your point 😌😊☺️ Anything else ?
Since this is a public forum,
then IF I have "anything else",
I also have the personal prerogative to post it however I like, and whenever I like,
with or without some kind of juvenile cajoling.

Anything else?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It's usually brainwashed leftist snowflakes who interpret the asking of questions as "negative". I assumed better of you....

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
This app is web based. For all those that don’t understand what it means to be web based. Lol.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Jesus loves you. 🤣🤣🤣

The phrase "Jesus loves you" is not a magical incantation that gets you out of whatever obnoxious thing you said to people 2 minutes earlier.

This isn't a playground, this is a forum of adult Christians.

RevelationsMc, if you're still a teenager let me know, and I'll cut you a break.
But if you're an adult, people here will expect you to act like an adult.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
What shows I’m not an adult is your judgemental attitude. Anything else?
That's not even a coherent statement.

And THAT is all Dino was referring to earlier.
Sometimes you say things that aren't actually coherent, and Dino was trying to understand what you were saying.

The appropriate response, instead of castigating someone who asks for clarity, is to simply say,
"Sorry if I wasn't clear, let me restate things in a better way."

It's really as simple as that.

None of this ever needed to be complicated or vitriolic.
Nobody wants to waste their time arguing with you over nothing.
Let's just try being polite, answering questions nicely, and keeping things simple.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
And the simple thing to do now is just drop it and go pray . Anything else? 🤣🤣🤣🤣