What’s for Dessert?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgiveMeGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No more desserts for a while as feijoa season has ended and it's too cold for icecream.
Unless I stew some apples.
 
I purchased Snoop Dogg's Dr. Bombay ice cream yesterday. I tried the Peanut Butter Jelly Time ice cream and the Caramel Apple ice cream from Dr. Bombay and I was not impressed.

They may have a good looking container but the inside is gross.

Maybe I'll try the other flavors but I'll be trying them without high hopes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CarriePie
I purchased Snoop Dogg's Dr. Bombay ice cream yesterday. I tried the Peanut Butter Jelly Time ice cream and the Caramel Apple ice cream from Dr. Bombay and I was not impressed.

They may have a good looking container but the inside is gross.

Maybe I'll try the other flavors but I'll be trying them without high hopes.
Update: No, these ice creams weren’t laced with THC 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
Dubai Style Chocolate Multilayer Gelato imported from Italy.

Y'all, stay away from Aldi and especially this gelato!! It must evil. It's the best tasting gelato I've tried. The first bite is amazing and you absolutely can't control yourself! And every bite after is more amazing. Ugh. 😭

.temptations.jpg.temptingaf.jpg
 
I've been wanting to try these, but didn't want to risk getting a big box of them in case I didn't like them. I finally ran into a smaller package. Honestly, I was never all that keen on Nutty Buddy. Put in a cake form though, I was curious. And I think they are delicious! I much prefer these over Nutty Buddy wafers.

nutty buddy.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
I've been shopping at the Aldi again, y'all. That place is dangerous!

I saw this caramel cookie crunch gelato and had to try it. It doesn't really have a crunch, but it's tasty.
 

Attachments

  • gelato .jpg
    gelato .jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1
  • gelato caramel cookie crunch.jpg
    gelato caramel cookie crunch.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: seoulsearch
I purchased Snoop Dogg's Dr. Bombay ice cream yesterday. I tried the Peanut Butter Jelly Time ice cream and the Caramel Apple ice cream from Dr. Bombay and I was not impressed.

They may have a good looking container but the inside is gross.

Maybe I'll try the other flavors but I'll be trying them without high hopes.
Didn't Snoop sue Walmart and other retailers for buying his products but not putting them in stores?
 
We will have blueberry pie and whipped cream.
I had forgotten ALL about blueberry pie this past year.....ugggghhhhh.

I had a shot at a bunch of free blueberries....passed it right on by. Didn't even think about them.

Would, shoulda, and coulda.....

But man oh man some blueberry pie....deep dish with oatmeal streusel topping would be the bomb....

Next year is coming.....I got all kinds of canning supplies now. Gonna hit it hard next year.

Durn it...

I know how to make a great blueberry filling for pies, turnovers and muffins.

I don't know why or how I forgot all of that.....