What about Gen. 6

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
How did you come to this understanding?
I cannot remember just who said it, but they went through how DNA can manifest and that the Nephilim gene had to come through the wives of Noah's sons or another episode of the fallen angels taking wives.

He showed that it is possible that when Noah cursed Cannan, his grandson, there was most likely a reason for it. Many years later when the tribes of Israel entered the land of Cannan there were giants in the land, and they suspect that there was a diaspora of them moving across the Bering Strait and traveled down the Ohio River Valley. This would be why we see so many mounds filled with giant bones that the Smithsonian Institute comes to confiscate the evidence, knowing that if this was uncovered it would destroy "their" paradigm and turn people's attention back to the Word of GOD and seek an understanding of what was going on before the flood that caused GOD to destroy the earth the first time.

Then people would see through the gene editing stuff and realize that when Jesus warned us that it would be like the days of Noah, He was spot on.

I have always understood from reading the Bible that the fallen angels took the daughters of men (humans) and procreated to make the Nephilim. It is all through the scriptures and worldwide ancient history.

It seems to me to be the most credible way to interpret what has been disclosed especially in these latter days. I believe that GOD wants His people to really understand what is going on and what is at stake.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Many years later when the tribes of Israel entered the land of Cannan there were giants in the land, and they suspect that there was a diaspora of them moving across the Bering Strait and traveled down the Ohio River Valley. This would be why we see so many mounds filled with giant bones that the Smithsonian Institute comes to confiscate the evidence, knowing that if this was uncovered it would destroy "their" paradigm and turn people's attention back to the Word of GOD and seek an understanding of what was going on before the flood that caused GOD to destroy
You are absolutely correct. Not many people know about this.

In fact there is reason to believe that there were internecine ongoing WARS between giants and men in North America. With mass graves filled with giant bones scattered all through eastern USA up to Wisconsin or so. And not that long ago really. Ring a bell?

It always intrigued me to think that the "Bigfoot/Sasquatch" of today (and yes, there is no doubt WHATSOEVER that they did and do presently exist) are remnants of the giants.

And there is strong evidence to suggest paranormal/ufo connections to bigfoot activity. It is a bizarre study.....and don't let anyone know but I am quite the expert in this field.

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy”
- Hamlet.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
You are absolutely correct. Not many people know about this.

In fact there is reason to believe that there were internecine ongoing WARS between giants and men in North America. With mass graves filled with giant bones scattered all through eastern USA up to Wisconsin or so. And not that long ago really. Ring a bell?

It always intrigued me to think that the "Bigfoot/Sasquatch" of today (and yes, there is no doubt WHATSOEVER that they did and do presently exist) are remnants of the giants.

And there is strong evidence to suggest paranormal/ufo connections to bigfoot activity. It is a bizarre study.....and don't let anyone know but I am quite the expert in this field.

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy”
- Hamlet.

I do not say that I am an expert by any means.

I Had always understood that this thing happened in history but kept putting off any further knowledge on the subject other than what I understood from the scriptures. Until, one day 10 years ago the LORD spoke to me and gave me a peaceable revelation that I sought Him about and found that I believe it is true that there is so much that has been kept from us.

Once you begin to understand what is really going on, without getting into the spiritualism part of it all (worshiping creation rather than the Creator), it makes my faith deeper and the hope of redemption so very real. I believe that things will begin to make even more sense in the near future for those that are being led by the LORD.

The main reason I believe it is something to dialogue about now is because I believe that we as believers have accepted "technology" and "science" to the point many that refuse to have their minds renewed will find themselves in the lake of fire because they have been deceived to believe this paradigm fed to us by those that are serving "them" to bring about the end of the world as GOD has created it.

This is why they are genetically modifying seeds and creating chimeras and setting their sights on genetically modifying man to "live forever" (a false eternal life). Which I believe will be in the Mark of the beast.

If you feel there is any pertinent information to share, I will welcome anything to get a better understanding and to be able to point others to do their own research.

- Hamlet.
So True...

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
I had always accepted the existence of Bigfoot as just an elusive creation of GOD and even taught my children this.

Until recently. I found reports saying that there is often paranormal activity associated with sightings of Bigfoot.

Now I don't know what to think. I believe that it is Highly possible that there have been genetic altering of humans and animals since around WWII. I'm not sure if it was going on before or not. I believe that at that time were the experiments for the advancements we see today.

When I heard Dolly, the sheep, was cloned, I became seriously concerned that there was backroom stuff going on or to soon go on.

In the Movie remake from the 90's called "The Isle of Dr. Moroe" there is a scene about halfway through that shows all the chimera animals that were genetically altered dancing around a fire chanting "666". I was so creeped out that I turned it off and refused to let that movie be played in my apartment again.

Now, I realize that this was some predictive programming going on. It took me 20 years to begin to put the pieces together from what I saw that day, but that is exactly what is going on and is being kept from the masses.

It is amazing to me that the LORD has opened my eyes, because I was always more prone to run from these sorts of subjects. But the LORD has little by little revealed to me that no one is to be trusted and especially those with some sort of proof they know more than you. ie. Dr., Phd., Rev., ect... He is waking His people and leading them into the Truth for the protection of His Saints, I believe.

I do not mean to sound prideful. I only want to warn about that I just said about trusting no one...

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
I just realized that what you shared here is similar to what the book of Enoch refers to when he says that the judgment on the watchers was to watch their offspring fight one another and die.

Is this what you are referring to?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I had always accepted the existence of Bigfoot as just an elusive creation of GOD and even taught my children this.

Until recently. I found reports saying that there is often paranormal activity associated with sightings of Bigfoot.

Now I don't know what to think. I believe that it is Highly possible that there have been genetic altering of humans and animals since around WWII. I'm not sure if it was going on before or not. I believe that at that time were the experiments for the advancements we see today.

When I heard Dolly, the sheep, was cloned, I became seriously concerned that there was backroom stuff going on or to soon go on.

In the Movie remake from the 90's called "The Isle of Dr. Moroe" there is a scene about halfway through that shows all the chimera animals that were genetically altered dancing around a fire chanting "666". I was so creeped out that I turned it off and refused to let that movie be played in my apartment again.

Now, I realize that this was some predictive programming going on. It took me 20 years to begin to put the pieces together from what I saw that day, but that is exactly what is going on and is being kept from the masses.

It is amazing to me that the LORD has opened my eyes, because I was always more prone to run from these sorts of subjects. But the LORD has little by little revealed to me that no one is to be trusted and especially those with some sort of proof they know more than you. ie. Dr., Phd., Rev., ect... He is waking His people and leading them into the Truth for the protection of His Saints, I believe.

I do not mean to sound prideful. I only want to warn about that I just said about trusting no one...
yes, their is so much deception in the world, we have to be very careful about who we trust and listen to.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Thought I would share this.

Of course, use your discernment and do your own research.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
That is interesting. I've never put all that together before...
I bring this up because I believe the Father is showing me that what we are seeing in the earth at this time is a repeat of what happened in the beginning.
I believe that the fallen angels are here and this is where all of this explosion in technology stems from. If the "veil" was removed, we would see that there are literal beings behind the scenes controlling the affairs of the nations.
The reason this is a concern to me is that I believe that it affects and will affect each one of us on a personal level daily without our even realizing it. From the mRNA, CRISPER technology, to the collecting of data on every person from every piece of technology available to control and gather charges against certain individuals to see them silenced.
We do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities (fallen angels), against powers (demons, the nephews of the present fallen angels), against the rulers of darkness of this world (demon-possessed people as well as fallen angel hybrids, likely), against spiritual wickedness in high places (luciferian stuff).
It is not that I want to be extreme or fantastic or controversial. It is that I believe that we, as believers, should have a good understanding to truly see what we are dealing with and seeks to negatively affect us. I have seen so many Christians succumb to unbelief and apostasy because they could not truly recon what they were dealing with.
This thing is Big, All encompassing. It will soon get worse, Way worse. Quantum computing, I believe, will be a game changer in some fundamental capacity, that do not begin to think I comprehend.
I just feel a need to spot a light on what I believe the Father has been giving me understanding of. We are literally witnessing The Days of Noah. Just as Jesus, The Son of the Living GOD, said when warning His disciples of the very days we are in. Prefacing it with, and warning often, "Let no man deceive you by any means".
I hope that I have not come across as a trouble making fringe kook but, that this will resonate in you to provoke you to dig in to understand what days we are in and let the Father guide you with understanding to overcome each perplexing trial that comes our way and see as He sees all things.
You are my kind of fringe kook bro lol.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Glad you were able to find it. There's a whole community of us that are part of the Blurry Creatures telegram and discord and Facebook groups and we all openly discuss the nephilim, hybrids, Bigfoot, SRA/DID, the WEF, conspiracies etc. I am so glad to have found them because there's absolutely no judgement when discussing topics that the church ignores.
What is SRA/DID?
BTW.......I happen to be quite the expert in the field of Bigfoot/UFO's/entities. I have read almost every report available.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I just realized that what you shared here is similar to what the book of Enoch refers to when he says that the judgment on the watchers was to watch their offspring fight one another and die.

Is this what you are referring to?
More or less yes. But what I am describing happened in relatively recent history and in North America specifically.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I agree with everything you said! Have you ever heard of the Blurry Creatures podcast? They discuss everything you mentioned in it and it's fantastic! We are living in the end times prophesied that it will be "as in the days of Noah" for sure and I'm 100% certain that these nephilim hybrids walk among us.
You may be interested in examining this thread. Some interesting content here.

Technological Signs relating to Christ’s Coming are being fulfilled. - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

Feb 17, 2023
Somewhere
What is SRA/DID?
BTW.......I happen to be quite the expert in the field of Bigfoot/UFO's/entities. I have read almost every report available.
SRA is satanic ritual abuse and DID is dissociative identity disorder. It ties into the nephilim breeding program that satan has been working on since Gen 6 (where the angels left their first estate and came in unto the daughters of men). Check out Doug Riggs website I sent you for more info.

If you're into UFOs and Bigfoot, Blurry Creatures is the perfect space for you. Even if you don't join the community, I highlyyyy recommend listening to their podcast.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
:) Here's what I'd put in an old post:

[quoting old post]

The following is taken from Dr Paul Martin Henebury's website... His conclusion, however, differs from mine (in what he views as the most likely choice among these three options):

1. The “Sons of God” are angels/spirits.

Advocates include: G. Wenham[3], Wood, Kalisch, Unger, Van Gemeren, Sauer, Yates, and Clines[4].
Fallen angels/angelic beings cohabited with humans. These angelic beings made marriages with the fairest of the women. Their offspring are the nephilim/giants of v. 4.

2. They are Sethites.

Advocates: Calvin, Luther, Poole, Keil, Lange, J. Murray, Aalders, Sailhamer, Green, Scofield, and Scroggie.
What is involved is the mixing of the godly Sethite line with the ungodly line of Cain. This polluting of the line of the promised seed (which Balaam also later encouraged) is what provoked God to call for the Flood.

3. They are Princely Rulers/Dynastic Rulers.

Advocates: Kline, Millard, and Dexinger.
Men of noble birth or princely genealogy married below themselves. The bene ha elohim were “sons of the gods”, a term used of kings in extra-biblical sources[5].

[end quoting]

I believe Option 3 is the most likely, as I do not believe Job 1 & 2 is something which transpired UP IN Heaven (but on the earth, instead), based on a study I did, in those chpts.

[end quoting old post]

[many are aware of only the first TWO options]

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
3. They are Princely Rulers/Dynastic Rulers.
Advocates: Kline, Millard, and Dexinger.
Men of noble birth or princely genealogy married below themselves.
I believe Option 3 is the most likely
There are many problems with that view. I will point out a few of them.

1) God pronouncing judgement and the destruction of the ENTIRE WORLD for the trivial supposed sin of blue bloods marrying so-called lower classes makes no sense whatsoever. And woefully impugns the character of God IMO.

2) There is not one single case post flood of God rendering devastating judgement for such a supposed sin. Yes, the offspring of Abraham and Israel were to maintain their integrity in this regard. But this was with respect to religion.....not RANK. And there is nothing said and no warning whatsoever as far as gentiles and the Church is concerned.

3) There WERE in fact real literal (six-fingered and toed) inhuman giants NOTED from at least Abraham and undoubtedly earlier.
"Really? Well then why was it so that these "heightened humans" were specifically marked out for wholesale EXTERMINATION like cockroaches by Chedorlaomer, Edom, Moab, Moses, Joshua, Caleb......and by the command of YHVH at the conquest of Canaan? These INHUMAN HYBRID GIANTS were so alien that marking them out, seeking them out, then killing them was always prescribed."
https://christianchat.com/threads/what-about-gen-6.208962/post-5025006

4) 2Pet 2:4-6 "angelos", 1Pet 3:19-20 "pneuma", Jude 1:6 "angelos" and Genesis 6 "benai elohim". Why is the term "men" or anything like it not used in four distinct places? Because men are not in view here. Slam dunk.

5) https://christianchat.com/threads/nephelim.208229/post-4966042
"1Pe 3:19
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
Actually.....the correct term is PROCLAIM. Jesus is not preaching the gospel.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g2784/kjv/tr/0-1/
Jesus is proclaiming His victory to fallen angels in Tartarus.
2Pe 2:4
For if God messengers who sinned did not spare, but with chains of thick gloom, having cast them down to Tartarus, did deliver them to judgment, having been reserved, "

6) https://christianchat.com/threads/what-about-gen-6.208962/post-5024447
Evidently the Jude 1:6 angels took a downgrade (to satisfy their ungodly lust), while we Christians are gifted with an upgrade.
G3613 - oikētērion - Strong's Greek Lexicon (kjv) (blueletterbible.org)
The KJV translates Strong's G3613 in the following manner: house (1x), habitation (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. a dwelling place, habitation
    1. of the body as a dwelling place for the spirit
Jde 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, G3613 he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
2Co 5:2
For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house G3613 which is from heaven:

THAT dear friends is an overwhelming case confirming that yes, fallen angels were the culprit.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
2) There is not one single case post flood of God rendering devastating judgement for such a supposed sin. Yes, the offspring of Abraham and Israel were to maintain their integrity in this regard. But this was with respect to religion.....not RANK. And there is nothing said and no warning whatsoever as far as gentiles and the Church is concerned.
BTW.....there is only ONE post flood judgement of severe magnitude that destroyed an entire territory and everyone in it:
Sodom and Gomorrah.
What kind of sin was so grievous in God's eyes in that case? "Going after strange flesh".

Jde 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Certainly not nobles marrying scullery maids.