What about kids? Will all kids be raptured? in the past I thought so. Now I do not think so...
What your thought about this issue?
There is many information about rapture. It is not a judgment day after the tribulation. Rapture - the pre-tribulation event:
https://www.unsealed.org/search/label/rapture
Since kids below a certain age cannot comprehend the Gospel or respond to it, they cannot really call upon the name of the Lord. However, all their sins were atoned for at Calvary, therefore by God's grace they will be included among the saints.What about kids? Will all kids be raptured? in the past I thought so. Now I do not think so...
Since kids below a certain age cannot comprehend the Gospel or respond to it, they cannot really call upon the name of the Lord. However, all their sins were atoned for at Calvary, therefore by God's grace they will be included among the saints.
Since kids below a certain age cannot comprehend the Gospel or respond to it, they cannot really call upon the name of the Lord. However, all their sins were atoned for at Calvary, therefore by God's grace they will be included among the saints.
The evidence is there in the Bible. But everything is not EXPLICITLY STATED as many imagine today. There are many things which are implied, and unless you are prepared to accept that and search the Scriptures, you will not find answers to some of your questions.It would be great, but I do not find evidence in the bible...
The evidence is there in the Bible. But everything is not EXPLICITLY STATED as many imagine today. There are many things which are implied, and unless you are prepared to accept that and search the Scriptures, you will not find answers to some of your questions.