What about kids in Rapture?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lelija

Mar 10, 2019
What about kids? Will all kids be raptured? in the past I thought so. Now I do not think so...

What your thought about this issue?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am not sure that there will be such a thing as a rapture so I can't offer an informed opinion on the matter. Biblically, what are the qualifications to be raptured? I believe that the passage you provided is referring to salvation and not to be saved from the tribulation that will occur in the end times.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
What about kids? Will all kids be raptured? in the past I thought so. Now I do not think so...

What your thought about this issue?
You haven't clarified why you think that.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
I don't know whether or not there will be a "rapture" per se, but I do know that after the Judgment, everyone who was created for salvation will live forever with God, and everyone who was created for destruction will be destroyed, regardless of their human age when they left the Earth.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Arent kids baby goats...Jesus separates the sheep from the goats.

Im rather distrurbed when parents refer to their children as 'kids' if they really knew what it meant they would never refer to them that way. Kids are quite different character to lambs.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
There is many information about rapture. It is not a judgment day after the tribulation. Rapture - the pre-tribulation event:

https://www.unsealed.org/search/label/rapture
I am sorry for you, there is no pre-tribulation event. What you call the rapture happens after the tribulation. Many saints will die during the tribulation right along with their children.

Rev. 20:4, 5 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: ... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

Rev. 20:12, 13 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

This is when the children and the rest of those not given a chance to serve God will live again. They will then be given the HS and a chance to overcome sin. Here is a picture of the event:

Isaiah 65:17, 20 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
There will be a rapture, leaving God once again to deal with the Jews during 'Jacob's Trouble'.

Jeremiah 30:7 (KJV) Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Children, If I had to take a guess, would be sanctified by their believing parents. 1Cor 7:14...but I wouldn't be dogmatic about that.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Since kids below a certain age cannot comprehend the Gospel or respond to it, they cannot really call upon the name of the Lord. However, all their sins were atoned for at Calvary, therefore by God's grace they will be included among the saints.

AxeElf

Mar 5, 2019
Since kids below a certain age cannot comprehend the Gospel or respond to it, they cannot really call upon the name of the Lord. However, all their sins were atoned for at Calvary, therefore by God's grace they will be included among the saints.
Just out of curiosity, what is that "certain age" below which all people who die go to heaven on the ticket of automatic inclusion in the atonement of Jesus?

It kind of sucks that the very next day, we are all booted out of the club--NOT automatically included in the atonement of Jesus--and will be damned if we happen to die on THAT day, instead of on the day before.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
There'll be no rapture, tighten your safety belt.

Lelija

Mar 10, 2019
It would be great, but I do not find evidence in the bible...

Lelija

Mar 10, 2019
By the way, I apologize, my English is bad. I hope, you understand me...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It would be great, but I do not find evidence in the bible...
The evidence is there in the Bible. But everything is not EXPLICITLY STATED as many imagine today. There are many things which are implied, and unless you are prepared to accept that and search the Scriptures, you will not find answers to some of your questions.

Lelija

Mar 10, 2019
The evidence is there in the Bible. But everything is not EXPLICITLY STATED as many imagine today. There are many things which are implied, and unless you are prepared to accept that and search the Scriptures, you will not find answers to some of your questions.
Thank you, it is really truth.