what are the rules one must follow on the sabbath?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Let's start with some basic activities from which we refrain on Shabbat:

writing, erasing, and tearing;
business transactions;
driving or riding in cars or other vehicles;
shopping;
using the telephone;
turning on or off anything which uses electricity, including lights, radios, television, computer, air-conditioners and alarm clocks;
cooking, baking or kindling a fire;
gardening and grass-mowing;
doing laundry;

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/95907/jewish/The-Shabbat-Laws.htm

5 The thirty-nine creative activities
5.1 The Order of Bread
5.1.1 Planting
5.1.2 Plowing
5.1.3 Reaping
5.1.4 Gathering
5.1.5 Threshing/extraction
5.1.6 Winnowing
5.1.7 Sorting/purification
5.1.8 Grinding
5.1.9 Sifting
5.1.10 Kneading/amalgamation
5.1.11 Cooking/baking
5.2 The Order of Garments
5.2.1 Shearing
5.2.2 Scouring/laundering
5.2.3 Carding/combing wool
5.2.4 Dyeing
5.2.5 Spinning
5.2.6 Warping
5.2.7 Making two loops/threading heddles
5.2.8 Weaving
5.2.9 Separating two threads
5.2.10 Tying
5.2.11 Untying
5.2.12 Sewing
5.2.13 Tearing
5.3 The Order of Hides
5.3.1 Trapping
5.3.2 Slaughtering
5.3.3 Flaying/skinning
5.3.4 Curing/preserving
5.3.5 Smoothing
5.3.6 Scoring
5.3.7 Measured cutting
5.4 The Order of Construction
5.4.1 Writing
5.4.2 Erasing
5.4.3 Building
5.4.4 Demolition
5.4.5 Extinguishing a fire
5.4.6 Igniting a fire
5.4.7 Applying the finishing touch
5.4.8 Transferring between domains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activities_prohibited_on_Shabbat
https://www.ou.org/holidays/shabbat/the_thirty_nine_categories_of_sabbath_work_prohibited_by_law/
https://www.google.com/search?q=pro...9iLrgAhVOMqwKHVa0BmIQBQgrKAA&biw=1163&bih=483
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...hUKEwik077-iLrgAhVQUK0KHauLAI4Q1QIoAHoECAIQAQ

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

business transactions;
shopping;
using the telephone;
turning on or off anything which uses electricity, including lights, radios, television, computer, air-conditioners and alarm clocks;
doing laundry;

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/95907/jewish/The-Shabbat-Laws.htm

5.1 The Order of Bread
5.1.1 Planting
5.1.2 Plowing
5.1.3 Reaping
5.1.4 Gathering
5.1.6 Winnowing
5.1.8 Grinding
5.1.9 Sifting
5.1.11 Cooking/baking
5.2.1 Shearing
5.2.4 Dyeing
5.2.5 Spinning
5.2.6 Warping
5.2.8 Weaving
5.2.10 Tying
5.2.11 Untying
5.2.12 Sewing
5.2.13 Tearing
5.3 The Order of Hides
5.3.1 Trapping
5.3.2 Slaughtering
5.3.3 Flaying/skinning
5.3.4 Curing/preserving
5.3.5 Smoothing
5.3.6 Scoring
5.3.7 Measured cutting
5.4.1 Writing
5.4.2 Erasing
5.4.3 Building
5.4.4 Demolition
5.4.6 Igniting a fire
https://www.ou.org/holidays/shabbat/the_thirty_nine_categories_of_sabbath_work_prohibited_by_law/
https://www.google.com/search?q=pro...9iLrgAhVOMqwKHVa0BmIQBQgrKAA&biw=1163&bih=483
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...hUKEwik077-iLrgAhVQUK0KHauLAI4Q1QIoAHoECAIQAQ
I Thank God that I'm in Christ Jesus and this list does not apply to me, or any other true believer, because I died to the Law when I believed in Christ. Therefore:

"do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ."

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

business transactions;
shopping;
using the telephone;
doing laundry;

5.1 The Order of Bread
5.1.1 Planting
5.1.2 Plowing
5.1.3 Reaping
5.1.4 Gathering
5.1.6 Winnowing
5.1.8 Grinding
5.1.9 Sifting
5.1.11 Cooking/baking
5.2.1 Shearing
5.2.4 Dyeing
5.2.5 Spinning
5.2.6 Warping
5.2.8 Weaving
5.2.10 Tying
5.2.11 Untying
5.2.12 Sewing
5.2.13 Tearing
5.3 The Order of Hides
5.3.1 Trapping
5.3.2 Slaughtering
5.3.3 Flaying/skinning
5.3.4 Curing/preserving
5.3.5 Smoothing
5.3.6 Scoring
5.3.7 Measured cutting
5.4.1 Writing
5.4.2 Erasing
5.4.3 Building
5.4.4 Demolition
5.4.6 Igniting a fire
How about a 40th from which we refrain: following the ordinances of the Mosaic law as though they applied to us.

Most of what you posted isn't even biblical; it's from the so-called rabbis.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I Thank God that I'm in Christ Jesus and this list does not apply to me, or any other true believer, because I died to the Law when I believed in Christ. Therefore:

"do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ."
Then explain what The Mark of authority of the Beast is if you find the Sabbath irrellevant.....?

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Then explain what The Mark of authority of the Beast is if you find the Sabbath irrellevant.....?
Sounds like seventh day adventist drivel..........

Worshiping on sunday (the Lord's day, the FIRST DAY of the week on which Christians gathered in the book of acts) is NOT the mark of the beast, nor is it a mark of authority done by the catholic church.

Christians gathered on sunday LOOONg before the roman catholics came along.

NEXT

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Simon55!

I'm assuming that you are speaking about the mark of the beast as being figurative of the forehead meaning to "making a decision" and right hand being figurative for "Performing action" as making the decision to observe the Sabbath on Sunday? If my assumption is correct about what you are proposing, this is an SDA false teaching, as the mark has nothing to with the Sabbath whatsoever! This belief is complete conjecture!

The mark of the beast is exactly what scripture says it is. The word "charagma" translated "mark" is defined as the following:

Strong's Concordance
charagma: a stamp, impress
Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Definition: a stamp, impress
Usage: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign.

HELPS Word-studies
xáragma – properly, an engraving (etching); (figuratively) a mark providing undeniable identification, like a symbol giving irrefutable connection between parties.

5480 /xáragma ("brand-mark") was originally any impress on a coin or a seal, used by an engraver on a die (stamp, branding iron). 5480 (xáragma) later became "the identification-marker" (like with an owner's unique "brand-mark").

Scripture states that the mark will go on/in the right hand or the forehead and that without no one will be able to "buy or sell." Buying and selling today is being done electronically via card swiping, cell bank apps, fobs and many other methods. This is exactly why the world has been moving away from cash and checks and buying and selling via electronic crediting and debiting.

The technology for the mark has been here for several years now. Sweden and her sister countries are pretty much cashless, doing most financial transactions electronically. Since 2015 some businesses have been offering their employees the option of chip implants for security purposes and to make purchases (buying). This RFID chipping under the skin of the hand has now come to the US, where the employees can buy their snacks electronically via their chip implant.

This electronic crediting and debiting will continue to evolve leading up to the antichrist/beast, where in the middle of that last seven years the mark will become the only valid method of electronic buying and selling, with all other methods being made obsolete. This will force those on the earth at that time to make a decision to receive it or reject it. Rev.14 tells us what happens to those who receive it.

Also, I didn't say that the Sabbath was irrelevant, but that we as believers in Christ, are not saved by observing the Sabbath or attempting to keep the ten commandments, or by abstaining from certain foods, or any other works of the law. We are saved by trusting in Christ who provided salvation for us by the shedding of His blood, completely and fully and not by anything we could do.

In the near future, the mark will simply replace the current devices used for electronic crediting and debiting (buying and selling).

The coming mark has nothing to do with the Sabbath.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The only rule about the Sabbath that I'm aware of is the 4th Commandment, "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath". I believe that it is the word "Remember" that bothers most people as it obviously still in effect based just on that one word.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Uh-oh! Did somebody say "rules?"

Does a loving relationship have rules? Perhaps but, I like to call them "likes and dislikes." It is so much fun to discover the Father's Will - what He likes and dislikes. Yeshua/Jesus and the Holy Spirit help us to learn the Father's Will.

God wants us to call Him, Father. Now, that sounds like a very loving relationship in which He provides, protects, is in authority over me, will save me, deliver me from trouble, correct me, chasten me, instruct me, teach me.......

What do I get to do? I get to loooooooove Him!!!!! Trust Him, obey, feel safe and secure in His love for me, know He is there, no fear of evil, spend time with Him, respect Him, honor Him, do those things that please Him - like being kind to others, not having malice, not being sexually immoral with my body, sharing the good news of salvation through Yeshua/Jesus, worshiping Him in spirit and in truth.........

"Rules" just seem to take all the fun out of the relationship and it just becomes "duty."

True, Psalm 119 talks about commandments, statues, judgments, etc.............but, all I see are likes and dislikes. :love:

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
Hello Simon55!

I'm assuming that you are speaking about the mark of the beast as being figurative of the forehead meaning to "making a decision" and right hand being figurative for "Performing action" as making the decision to observe the Sabbath on Sunday? If my assumption is correct about what you are proposing, this is an SDA false teaching, as the mark has nothing to with the Sabbath whatsoever! This belief is complete conjecture!

The mark of the beast is exactly what scripture says it is. The word "charagma" translated "mark" is defined as the following:

Strong's Concordance
charagma: a stamp, impress
Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Definition: a stamp, impress
Usage: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign.

HELPS Word-studies
xáragma – properly, an engraving (etching); (figuratively) a mark providing undeniable identification, like a symbol giving irrefutable connection between parties.

5480 /xáragma ("brand-mark") was originally any impress on a coin or a seal, used by an engraver on a die (stamp, branding iron). 5480 (xáragma) later became "the identification-marker" (like with an owner's unique "brand-mark").

Scripture states that the mark will go on/in the right hand or the forehead and that without no one will be able to "buy or sell." Buying and selling today is being done electronically via card swiping, cell bank apps, fobs and many other methods. This is exactly why the world has been moving away from cash and checks and buying and selling via electronic crediting and debiting.

The technology for the mark has been here for several years now. Sweden and her sister countries are pretty much cashless, doing most financial transactions electronically. Since 2015 some businesses have been offering their employees the option of chip implants for security purposes and to make purchases (buying). This RFID chipping under the skin of the hand has now come to the US, where the employees can buy their snacks electronically via their chip implant.

This electronic crediting and debiting will continue to evolve leading up to the antichrist/beast, where in the middle of that last seven years the mark will become the only valid method of electronic buying and selling, with all other methods being made obsolete. This will force those on the earth at that time to make a decision to receive it or reject it. Rev.14 tells us what happens to those who receive it.

Also, I didn't say that the Sabbath was irrelevant, but that we as believers in Christ, are not saved by observing the Sabbath or attempting to keep the ten commandments, or by abstaining from certain foods, or any other works of the law. We are saved by trusting in Christ who provided salvation for us by the shedding of His blood, completely and fully and not by anything we could do.

In the near future, the mark will simply replace the current devices used for electronic crediting and debiting (buying and selling).

The coming mark has nothing to do with the Sabbath.
Well if that is what you believe then explain Daniel 7:25 specifically what law and times the antichrist beast THINKS TO CHANGE ?
and why the deceived would go up in smoke forever and ever Rev. 13.8 for worshipping your techno$.....the SDA EXPLAINS 2500 yrs of history your explanation doesnt you cant explain Rev. Or Daniel with all that conjecture of yours....doesnt explain the 42 mo. Or 1260 yrs.....your proposing people will be killed for not worshipping a change in currency basicly I think you need to read the historical evidence try
From Babylon to America on youtube

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR

Does a loving relationship have rules? Perhaps but, I like to call them "likes and dislikes." It is so much fun to discover the Father's Will - what He likes and dislikes. Yeshua/Jesus and the Holy Spirit help us to learn the Father's Will.

God wants us to call Him, Father. Now, that sounds like a very loving relationship in which He provides, protects, is in authority over me, will save me, deliver me from trouble, correct me, chasten me, instruct me, teach me.......

What do I get to do? I get to loooooooove Him!!!!! Trust Him, obey, feel safe and secure in His love for me, know He is there, no fear of evil, spend time with Him, respect Him, honor Him, do those things that please Him - like being kind to others, not having malice, not being sexually immoral with my body, sharing the good news of salvation through Yeshua/Jesus, worshiping Him in spirit and in truth.........

"Rules" just seem to take all the fun out of the relationship and it just becomes "duty."

True, Psalm 119 talks about commandments, statues, judgments, etc.............but, all I see are likes and dislikes. :love:
Also you dont realize the whore of Babylon is the Mother of the harlot churches that are apostate and deceiving everyone you don't have a complete expanation for anything you're way out in leftfield picking daisies without a clue.

Worshiping on sunday (the Lord's day, the FIRST DAY of the week on which Christians gathered in the book of acts) is NOT the mark of the beast, nor is it a mark of authority done by the catholic church.

NEXT
No they didnt....Roman Pagan sun-god-day worshippers did not true christians you know nothing about 2500 yrs of history and cant explain Daniel 7:25 or Revelation or the Whore of Babylon or either of the beasts you dont know anything.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR

A post intended for someone els

NEXT

Wrong pagans not christians
SUN-god-DAY IS FOR PAGAN SUN god WORISHIPPERS MARKED BY THE BEAST AND DECEIVED. YOU do not know prophecy or history.

S

SpoonJuly

A post intended for someone els

Wrong pagans not christians
SUN-god-DAY IS FOR PAGAN SUN god WORISHIPPERS MARKED BY THE BEAST AND DECEIVED. YOU do not know prophecy or history.
I must compliment on you honesty.
You are one of the few who is open about your belief that non sabbath keepers are going to hell whill other skirt the issue.
Of course you are wrong. Very, very wrong.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR

Duty or however you like it REVELATION is a prohetic warning in part that tells you how to avoid going up in smoke if God didn't want you to understand it...he wouldn't have given it.....the deceived of the apostate churches do not understand it....they have been told they don't have to they will get flewn away just have a fun relationship and ignore Daniel 7:25 THE LAWS AND TIMES and Revelation

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Well if that is what you believe then explain Daniel 7:25 specifically what law and times the antichrist beast THINKS TO CHANGE ?

Hello again! Regardless of the meaning of the changing of laws and times by the antichrist, Dan.7:25 has nothing to do with the mark of the beast, nor is anything mentioned about the mark in the verse.

and why the deceived would go up in smoke forever and ever Rev. 13.8 for worshipping your techno$
Those who will be tormented forever and ever and have no rest day or night, is referring to the lake of fire for those who 1) worship the beast, 2) worship his image and 3) receive his mark. And the reason for this is that, the mark will be that proverbial line being drawn in the sand, because it will be the only way of buying and selling. In other words if you receive it, you can continue to buy and cell. Without it, an individual will not be able to be apart of the world system and will be known to be a christian. And by receiving the mark, the individual will be aligning themselves with the beast. The one who receives it will do so of his/her own volition.

.....the SDA EXPLAINS 2500 yrs of history your explanation doesn't you cant explain Rev. Or Daniel with all that conjecture of yours....doesn't explain the 42 mo. Or 1260 yrs.....your proposing people will be killed for not worshipping a change in currency basicly I think you need to read the historical evidence try
From Babylon to America on youtube
You mean, the SDA distorts God's word through their forced application of history. What does any of the above have to do with the mark of the beast and the Sabbath? those people (great tribulation saints) will be killed because they will keep their testimony of Christ and the word of God and therefore will not worship the beast, his image nor receive his mark. This will make them an enemy of the beast and the entire world.

I can already see the deception of those people holding to your interpretation, while they are standing in line to get their device so that they can continue electronically buying and selling and saying, "Phew! I'm glad I'm keeping the Sabbath on Saturday!. They will be doing the very thing that scripture warns them about and that because they will have ignored the literal plain meaning of the scripture, in place of a allegorical/spiritual interpretation.

I know exactly what the 42 months, 1260 days, and time, times and a half a time is. Each of those numbers are referring to 3 1/2 years. The last seven years described in Dan.9:27, is divided up into two 3 1/2 year periods, as follows:

Beginning of the seven = He will establish a covenant for one seven

Middle of the seven = He puts a stop to the sacrifice and offerings and sets up the abomination in the holy place of the future temple

End of the seven = Jesus returns to the earth to end the age and the beast and the false prophet are thrown alive into the lake of fire

First 1260 days (3 1/2 years) = "And I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth"

Last 1260 days/42 months/time, times and half a time = the woman/Israel, will flee out into the desert to the place that God will have prepared for her until Christ returns to the earth to end the age. During that same last 3 1/2 years, the beast will be given authority to make war and conquer the great tribulation saints, until Christ returns to the earth to end the age.

The reference to 1260 days, 42 months, a time, times and a half a time, make up the two 3 1/2 year periods of the seven years

Once Jesus began to build His church, the last seven years for Israel was paused, i.e. that last seven years would be fulfilled in conjunction with the Lord's return to end the age. Jesus said, "I will build my church and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it." Consequently, the church is still in the process of being built. Once the church has been completed, the Lord will fulfill His promise found in John 14:1-3 and I Thess.4:13-17 by appearing to gather His church to take us back to the Father's house to those places that he went to prepare for us and that prior to His wrath being poured out, which will be carried out via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments.

After the church is gone, then God will pick up right where He left of with Israel, complete with temple and sacrifices and offerings fulling the decreed that was given pronounced upon Israel and their holy city, Jerusalem, as seen below:

"Seventy weeks (weeks of years) are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Regarding all of this, a good rule of thumb would be to not have anything implanted in/on ones right hand or forehead for the purpose of buying and selling.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I must compliment on you honesty.
You are one of the few who is open about your belief that non sabbath keepers are going to hell whill other skirt the issue.
Of course you are wrong. Very, very wrong.

I don't believe in hell ....I believe the word and prophecy of God....God is merciful.....hell is a made up english word for the sheol the grave and a mistranslation . Rev. 13:8 up in smoke for ever and ever is a distance not a time and where the ignorant who dont understand prophecy of Daniel and Rev. and take the Mark Will go.....but if you prefer to be tortured forever have whatever you like.

S

SpoonJuly

I don't believe in hell ....I believe the word and prophecy of God....God is merciful.....hell is a made up english word for the sheol the grave and a mistranslation . Rev. 13:8 up in smoke for ever and ever is a distance not a time and where the ignorant who dont understand prophecy of Daniel and Rev. and take the Mark Will go.....but if you prefer to be tortured forever have whatever you like.
One of the things that saddens me the most is that Hell will be full of those who did not believe in the reality of Hell.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Also you dont realize the whore of Babylon is the Mother of the harlot churches that are apostate and deceiving everyone you don't have a complete expanation for anything you're way out in leftfield picking daisies without a clue.

No they didnt....Roman Pagan sun-god-day worshippers did not true christians you know nothing about 2500 yrs of history and cant explain Daniel 7:25 or Revelation or the Whore of Babylon or either of the beasts you dont know anything.
The woman who rides the beast, also known as "Babylon the Great" can be easily identified through scripture:

1). The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

At the time that John was receiving this information from the angel, Rome was that city that ruled over the kings of the earth

2). The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

So, the woman who has been identified as a city, sits on seven hills. Rome was literally built on and is famous for her seven hills

3). And the woman was dressed in purple and scarlet,

Purple and scarlet, are the exact colors worn by the Bishops and Cardinals of Roman Catholicism:

The woman who rides the beast is the pagan religious system of Rome, which is pointing to Roman Catholicism. During the time of the beasts reign, he will give the power back to the pope and Roman Catholicism, which will be/is that last day false religious system, the counterfeit church.

I personally believe that the second beast/false prophet will be played by one of the future popes.

Attachments

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Duty or however you like it REVELATION is a prohetic warning in part that tells you how to avoid going up in smoke if God didn't want you to understand it...he wouldn't have given it.....the deceived of the apostate churches do not understand it....they have been told they don't have to they will get flewn away just have a fun relationship and ignore Daniel 7:25 THE LAWS AND TIMES and Revelation
Some see Revelation as a prophetic warning but, I see God showing us His plan from beginning to end. It's a beautiful plan - kinda like a blueprint - full of symbols that mean something! I thoroughly believe I am to understand it. I enjoy the Book of Revelation very much! It doesn't scare me, Daddy loves me!:love:

To me the Father is the Master Architect (meaning it is His Plan),

Yeshua/Jesus is the General Contractor (meaning He got the bid - all authority and power has been given to Him to complete the plan),

the Holy Spirit is the Foreman (meaning He is in the field -on Earth - onsite with the laborers telling and helping us with what to do),

the angels and believers are co-laborers (meaning we love and obey, we rejoice together to do the Father's Will because we love Him!).

Love is the greatest, even if I know all mysteries and have not love, I am nothing. I always want my relationship with God to be right - I focus on loving Him and knowing Him.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
Sorry Im not going to argue with you you dont discern prophecy at all and have delusional concepts and paste way to much unnecessary that doesnt explain anything....
YOU GO WATCH FROM BABYLON TO AMERICA. On youtube THERE IS NO FORCED HISTORY ITS ALL AN EXACT MATCH that you are obviously ignorant of
1. Sun god Day is pagan sun god day named for exactly what it is an abomination of Babylon
1. That is the MARK OF THE BEAST
2. IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT
YOU ARE DECEIVED AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A PROTESTANT IS
3. SDA didnt invent anything PROTESTANTS KNEW THIS A THOUSAND YEARS AGO
IT ISNT NEW......IT WAS RIGHT THEN AND ITS RIGHT NOW
Justinian decree 538-
1798 head arrested removed by Napoleon 1260 yrs of Daniel 7:25 EXACTLY
YOU KNOW ZILCH ABOUT PROPHECY!!!
FINAL ANSWER

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
God is also a God of righteous judgment where all sin must be accounted for. Furthermore, God's love, grace and His mercy are in operation only while a person is alive. Once a person dies in their sins, their record is sealed and that person will be held accountable for every idle word that they spoke in life. In opposition, those who die belonging to Christ, He was held accountable for all believers sins.

You have that backwards! Both the words Sheol and Hades, being the same place, should never be translated as the grave, tomb or sepulcher, but as the realm of departed spirits after death, as can be seen from the definition below:

Strong's Concordance
hadés: Hades, the abode of departed spirits
Original Word: ᾍδης, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hadés
Phonetic Spelling: (hah'-dace)
Definition: Hades, the abode of departed spirits
Usage: Hades, the unseen world.

HELPS Word-studies
86 hádēs (from 1 /A "not" and idein/eidō, "see") – properly, the "unseen place," referring to the (invisible) realm in which all the dead reside, i.e. the present dwelling place of all the departed (deceased); Hades.

By the way, I don't know why you would say that "you don't believe in hell" because Jesus talked about it more than anyone, as everlasting fire, eternal punishment, eternal torment.