What are UFOs to you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Honestly, I think these things are our own experimental aircraft. The rumors of their being extraterrestrial is designed to keep our noses away from the actual source, the US military -- assuming of course that other countries don't have the same designs in progress.

Frankly, I'm fine with that, as long as they're used to protect the American people and not subjugate them.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I once saw a UFO,It seems that there are tens of thousands of meters high, or even higher. it crossed the sky really fast,Left a afterimage Straight light in my eyes in the night .I don't think it's a meteor or a rocket,Its flight trick is parallel to the ground.No trail left in the sky.It flies from south to north.

I can't give you any advice on whether aliens really came to earth.Because my understanding may be different from that of the public,I think God created it for some reason.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
What do UFOs mean to you?
Since this is a Christian site, why do most Christians assume these UFOs are niphilim or fallen angels?
Why would the existence of extra-terrestrial life be a problem for you?

To me UFOs seem to be artificial intelligence from another civilization which could be extinct, that’s programmed to observe and never interact.
This explains the sightings and painting in early caves 50,000 years ago up until the newly released pentagon videos.
‘They’re just in Observe mode.

If Aliens do exist this wouldn’t be a problem to me at all and I’d introduce them to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
‘Maybe they’re looking for God too.

UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects, but due to fake conspiracies, attention seekers, and government cover ups, it has grown into a science fiction phenomenon.

The drug culture and atheists appreciate the UFOs stories, because it helps bring conscience to their belief that we are evolving to space aliens, and that their are other planets that are more advanced than earth. (or something pretty close to this) Where atheists are abundant, than pseudo-science is as well.

The government has top secret air force facilities like Area 51 in Nevada. Sometimes accidents happen or sightings of new air craft is spotted, so officials put out fake stories for the masses. Weather balloons or almost believable stories about spaceships crashing, with alien life form pictures. The government may use this agenda to push a greater hoax in the future, so be cautious.

Also, unfamiliar weather patterns combined with folklore helps spread the misinformation, not to mention tremendous overrated rock bands like, The Foo Fighters. I recently found out about ball lightening by learning about the Concave Hollow Earth, I will leave a video below to explain what ball lightening is.

I don't believe in space aliens, little green figures with space suits, or multiple universes outside of Earth. This is all to promote science fiction and Darwin's theory, well, at least that's what I believe anyways. As far as nephilim or fallen angels, they can't hurt you, unless you take your eye's off of Jesus Christ. Sure, man can kill the body, but they can't kill the soul.

Almost forgot about crop circles, that is normally done by stoner college students, who like to prank farmers, and others.

I believe ball lightening explains the stories you heard from World War 2 pilots. Don't believe the History Channel or the public school system, it's paid for by special interest groups, that keep the masses in a coma like state.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects, but due to fake conspiracies, attention seekers, and government cover ups, it has grown into a science fiction phenomenon.

The drug culture and atheists appreciate the UFOs stories, because it helps bring conscience to their belief that we are evolving to space aliens, and that their are other planets that are more advanced than earth. (or something pretty close to this) Where atheists are abundant, than pseudo-science is as well.

The government has top secret air force facilities like Area 51 in Nevada. Sometimes accidents happen or sightings of new air craft is spotted, so officials put out fake stories for the masses. Weather balloons or almost believable stories about spaceships crashing, with alien life form pictures. The government may use this agenda to push a greater hoax in the future, so be cautious.

Also, unfamiliar weather patterns combined with folklore helps spread the misinformation, not to mention tremendous overrated rock bands like, The Foo Fighters. I recently found out about ball lightening by learning about the Concave Hollow Earth, I will leave a video below to explain what ball lightening is.

I don't believe in space aliens, little green figures with space suits, or multiple universes outside of Earth. This is all to promote science fiction and Darwin's theory, well, at least that's what I believe anyways. As far as nephilim or fallen angels, they can't hurt you, unless you take your eye's off of Jesus Christ. Sure, man can kill the body, but they can't kill the soul.

Almost forgot about crop circles, that is normally done by stoner college students, who like to prank farmers, and others.

I believe ball lightening explains the stories you heard from World War 2 pilots. Don't believe the History Channel or the public school system, it's paid for by special interest groups, that keep the masses in a coma like state.

Hey pal, Mulder lost his SISTER to an alien abduction, OKAY!!??? Pseudo-science... And I suppose you're going to tell me there's no Great Pumpkin either.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Hey pal, Mulder lost his SISTER to one of these fake conspiracies, OKAY!!??? Pseudo-science... And I suppose you're going to tell me there's no Great Pumpkin either.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Hey pal, Mulder lost his SISTER to one of these fake conspiracies, OKAY!!??? Pseudo-science... And I suppose you're going to tell me there's no Great Pumpkin either.

Why did you have to post this twice? Must be super important. lol

X-files to TV quote?!?! Who cares about Mulder, everyone watched that show, because there was a red-head in it. Put a red-head in any show, it's an instant success. The red draws in people like flies on............ Just look how well, I Love Lucy did.

The Great Pumpkin, could be true, but if there was, sasquatch had it for breakfast. lol

Loch-ness hears your doubt and is in communication with santa claus, so no stocking stuffers for you this year. lol

1650742392808.jpeg

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

More information on Ball Lightening, should probably watch the videos, before I post them. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

"Ball lightning is an unexplained phenomenon described as luminescent, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter. Though usually associated with thunderstorms,[citation needed] the observed phenomenon is reported to last considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt, and is a phenomenon distinct from St. Elmo's fire." -wiki

Dec 9, 2011
I believe in alien life on other planets, somewhere out there I'm sure there is intelligent life. I don't see a Biblical problem with that though I know many would disagree. Feel free to try to change my mind. However, UFOs are probably, imho, not ET and most likely just very advanced technology being tested by Earthly governments.
I'd have a hard time believing that,are people That secretive about that type of advanced technology ,I doubt If as long as UFO's have been around that they would've been able to keep this kind of knowledge on the low.

Jan 12, 2022
Well the good news is it can't be the Nephilim or fallen angels from before the flood because they're all chained up in hell.

So then with exception to human made military crafts, sky debris, and weather phenomenon they are living creatures that live in the heaven itself it seems, the angels most likely, though for legal reasons this can never be confirmed nor denied.

Jan 9, 2014
What do UFOs mean to you?
Since this is a Christian site, why do most Christians assume these UFOs are niphilim or fallen angels?
Why would the existence of extra-terrestrial life be a problem for you?

To me UFOs seem to be artificial intelligence from another civilization which could be extinct, that’s programmed to observe and never interact.
This explains the sightings and painting in early caves 50,000 years ago up until the newly released pentagon videos.
‘They’re just in Observe mode.

If Aliens do exist this wouldn’t be a problem to me at all and I’d introduce them to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
‘Maybe they’re looking for God too.
The problem is the Edenic curse. Exactly what did God curse when mankind fell in Eden? Did God curse the entire creation, or just planet earth? Why would God curse EBE's on other planets for what Adam and Eve did?
Or was the Edenic curse only placed upon Adam and Eve, and not on the actual ground which Adam toiled and labored with?
Does God walk among aliens on other planets like He did with Adam in Eden? Do alien beings have birth pains? Do they commit sin?
UFO's, UAP's, etc., do not really affect my faith or my doctrine, because the Pauline epistles indicate that more than humans are involved in God's grand intentions, schemes and plans.
Eph 6:12 "12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
Clearly these are not humans.
So are EBE's fleshly like humans?
Are they doomed to Hell if they do not even know anything about Jesus? Can they "discover" God through "nature"? Rom 1: "18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of people who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, being understood by what has been made, so that they are without excuse."
Does this verse also apply to EBE's?
So many questions...so little time.
Col 2: " 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over every ruler and authority; 11 and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision performed without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ, 12 having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead."

soberxp

May 3, 2018
The problem is the Edenic curse. Exactly what did God curse when mankind fell in Eden? Did God curse the entire creation, or just planet earth? Why would God curse EBE's on other planets for what Adam and Eve did?
Or was the Edenic curse only placed upon Adam and Eve, and not on the actual ground which Adam toiled and labored with?
Does God walk among aliens on other planets like He did with Adam in Eden? Do alien beings have birth pains? Do they commit sin?
UFO's, UAP's, etc., do not really affect my faith or my doctrine, because the Pauline epistles indicate that more than humans are involved in God's grand intentions, schemes and plans.
Eph 6:12 "12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
Clearly these are not humans.
So are EBE's fleshly like humans?
Are they doomed to Hell if they do not even know anything about Jesus? Can they "discover" God through "nature"? Rom 1: "18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of people who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, being understood by what has been made, so that they are without excuse."
Does this verse also apply to EBE's?
So many questions...so little time.
Col 2: " 9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over every ruler and authority; 11 and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision performed without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ, 12 having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead."
Don't be confused by these phenomena. That's good.
But I think it may be wrong for human beings to see things in our own way.
I think if these aliens can really travel between the stars, then their mortherland should have no war, and it is more likely that they will not launch war to us for resource plundering like humans.
But I don't think all UFOs and UAPs are aliens,
About the mystery of crop circles, some people have photographed the process of making crop circles with some luminous objects. Those luminous objects are very small, such as luminous elves or little angels. There are many things in the world and universe that we have never known.

I saw a Chinese farmer tell about his experience of being taken away by aliens,However, from his narration, it is learned that aliens also think they are evolved. It seems that there is no concept of Creator in their concept.He said these aliens could create their own bodies and then transfer their minds to new bodies.He said that these aliens have no concept of country and no concept of money.
These don't sound very real,but the UFO principle he described It makes me feel a little surprised ,He said what device aliens use to change the weight of UFO to zero,He said that when the weight of UFO is zero, it can travel at the speed of light.
He said that when moving at the speed of light, the length of the direction of motion is zero, so wherever you go, it is a moment.He said that there are two kinds of flight conditions, one is zero mass. One is a tiny mass, so that it can fly super maneuverably on the earth.
Finally, these aliens are not little grey. They can actually reproduce.
As for whether you believe it, that is your understanding.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I forgot to say that because of its small mass, there is not much air resistance when flying in the atmosphere, so it will not make any sound, just like birds do not make any sound when flying.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I forgot to say that because of its small mass, there is not much air resistance when flying in the atmosphere, so it will not make any sound, just like birds do not make any sound when flying.
Three objections to this story:

1: The idea of changing mass to make it easier to fly is nothing new. I've seen it in science fiction for decades.

2: Changing the mass of the ship would not change the mass of the air the ship is having to push out of the way when it moves. (And birds DO make a sound, it's just too faint to hear usually because a lot of birds are tiny.)

3. Why were the aliens explaining all these things to the human? What was their motive? They just pick up somebody at random and answer questions for kicks?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The problem is the Edenic curse. Exactly what did God curse when mankind fell in Eden? Did God curse the
entire creation, or just planet earth? Why would God curse EBE's on other planets for what Adam and Eve did?
For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. Romans 8:20-22

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Very interesting ideas so far, thank you for your responses.

Maybe God will reveal these things to us at the end of the age so we might know what these things are.

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Very interesting ideas so far, thank you for your responses.

Maybe God will reveal these things to us at the end of the age so we might know what these things are.
There may or may not be intelligible life out there in the universe. After all, it’s a vast universe with countless stars, planets, and moons. I just don’t know.

One thing is for sure, I don’t believe in aliens and advanced civilizations like you see in the movies or Star Trek and I’ll tell you why. I look at the situation from a ‘common sense’ viewpoint.

5,000 years ago, humans on earth were beginning their recorded history with almost no technology. And in 5 millennia these humans have made tremendous advances in technology. In fact, the technological advances are accelerating at a fantastic rate, ever faster.

Look how far we've come in only 5k years! So, if the human race survives, how far advanced will we be in 100,000 or even a million years? In a billion years, I’d suspect that progress would exceed all man’s imagination of today. We’d be reaching out to the stars and other galaxies. We’d own the universe.

So, let’s go back and look at my common sense viewpoint of highly advanced alien intelligent life and why it’s highly improbable. Firstly, if the universe is 5 billion years old and humans began existing about 10,000 years ago, it’s highly likely that other forms of intelligent life would have developed even a couple of billion years before us, assuming that intelligent life is abundant in the universe.

If these beings were intelligent and were able to use technology, they too would be advancing their capabilities, accelerating their technological advances over millions of years. These advanced beings would control the universe, They’d be everywhere, just like in the movies.

So, my common sense question is, “So where are these ‘Masters of the Universe’, those who developed billions of years before humankind. Not a hide, nor hair, nor peep out of them, even with radio telescopes reaching out into the vast depths of space looking for their faintest signals.

Where are they? Common sense tells me these ‘advanced aliens’ don’t exist. Just my thoughts.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Yes @arthurfleminger , what you are discussing is something called the Fermi Paradox.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
It has some answers such as intelligent extraterrestrial beings are extremely rare, that the lifetime of such civilizations is short, or that they exist but (for various reasons) humans see no evidence. This suggests that at universe time and space scales, two intelligent civilizations would be unlikely ever to meet, even if many developed during the life of the universe.

My personal belief mentioned in the OP is that they seem like Alien AI to me.