What are you bad at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yahweh_is_gracious
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
All kinds of things, but the one that immediately comes to mind is time management. I can't stay on a schedule to save my life.
 
I have found, that when I clean my desk, I do not like it. I then purposfully make it messy again. When it is clean I just cant stand it... I really dont know why lol
Supposedly, people who have messy desks are way more intelligent than people who have organized desks. This is my excuse.
Albert-einstein-messy-desk.jpg
 
It's been said that humans are social creatures by nature,well that's what I am really really bad at ...you know?..socializing,for some reason it seems like a waste of time.
 
I'm bad at setting realistic goals for myself. I wanted to learn to play guitar, but with the nerve damage in my hands, it's simply not physically possible for me, and I got depressed because I couldn't even finger basic chords, to say nothing about learning the songs I wanted to learn.

I'm bad at picking up on hints and other curious little cues in social interactions. Unless someone is direct, I'm likely to miss what they mean.