What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
my good spelling, typing and computer skills.. :)

Certain day, a phisicologist named Pilar Sordo, asked a blind man to write down few things he thought he could be thankful for. She expected few lines and, next day he went to her office, that man brought her one or two notebooks... She was moved to cry with tears: That :cool: man really knew what to be thankful for.

:o
 
I AM GRATEFUL THAT EVEN THOUGH I AM A SINNER JESUS DIED FOR ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PRIVILEGE TO ENJOY LIFE AND LIVE IT FOR HIM ????????????
 
that my next-door neighbors are gone for 9 days and I'm here all alone in our section of the building. :)
 
I am great full for life and love. I'm grateful that I'm finding a new path. I'm thankful for my mother and father and sister, along with all my other family, I'm thankfull for the help god gives me, and I'm thankful for this thread.
 
I'm grateful for the freedom that comes with the weekend.

I'm grateful for struggles.

I'm grateful for taking this moment to assess what I'm grateful for.

And, of course, I'm grateful for our resident blue bug!
 
I'm grateful for the freedom that comes with the weekend.

I'm grateful for struggles.

I'm grateful for taking this moment to assess what I'm grateful for.

And, of course, I'm grateful for our resident blue bug!


aww thank you, SK.. I'm grateful for you too.. :)
 
I am thankful for all the nice people here on CC. Who have encouraged me to just be my self.
I am also thankful for being adopted by such a love and Christian family. Thank you God.