What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The victory of President-Elect Donald John Trump, a victory for which many have fasted and prayed, has come to fruition, and for this I thank God.
 
I jUST GOT SPLASHED WITH a wave of Joy lol ha ha amazing. Hope your telling the truth LOL.:)

Of course I'm telling the truth. :) I found a 20 on the sidewalk, went a few steps more and found the other 20 on the side of the road. :)
 
the ability to know and hear our Heavenly Father, and appreciate His Holy Sacrifice,
to be debt free and on His path, for every breath and every step...
for His great peace and continual comfort...
 
That I get my hair cut this afternoon.. It's driving me B.O.N.K.E.R.S. !!!

Bonkers!!!!! Does anyone else remember that cartoon? I totally forgot about it until blue mentioned it haha! I used to watch the reruns of that show whenever I was at my grandparents house
 
Of course I'm telling the truth. :) I found a 20 on the sidewalk, went a few steps more and found the other 20 on the side of the road. :)
Believe me I believe you. I used to find money all the time my back started hurting from bending down. 80 then a 20 flying in the air of the ground, 5 s all the time and 1 s. Got tired of picking them up. True story, needed money and prayed found a white gold diamond ring. The Lord answered right away. hugs.:) When the Lord does things in the supernatural it's hard to believe in the natural sometimes.
 
I'm greatful for the pain killers my doctor gave me for my back pains so I can walk more comfortably
 

I'm grateful for this beautiful poem the spirit of the Lord brought to me.

Make my fingers as feathers on wings, to know thy way to go.

Give me strength through the storms, when the rains soak my feathers with heaviness.

Let the sun {son} shine to dry my tears, fears and feathers from all

fetters. by kalyna18
:)

Need to fly to the poem forum.
:)Me good anyway. ;)

​
 
I just a half hr ago woke up again and the first thing I do is say ''Thank you Lord for letting me open my eyes this Morning. This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it!'' and its worth it. I have one more day today to spread Gods love, peace and kindness
 
Of course I'm telling the truth. :) I found a 20 on the sidewalk, went a few steps more and found the other 20 on the side of the road. :)
​And I find a penny once every other month. (Yes. I pick it up. Free money is free money. lol)
 
​And I find a penny once every other month. (Yes. I pick it up. Free money is free money. lol)

What side of the penny was it on before you picked it up do you know or remember this detail or is this something you hadn't given much thought too?