What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm grateful that Jesus is healing me..too slow for my liking, lol..but healing me nonetheless.. :)
 
I'm grateful that Jesus is healing me..too slow for my liking, lol..but healing me nonetheless.. :)


Isaiah 53:4 .) Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 .) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
 
i'm grateful for God's faithfulness, and that He is always present :)

Deuteronomy 31:8 .) And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Hebrews 13:5 .) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
Im thankful for our Good God :)

Mark 10:17 .) And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
18 .) And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
 
I'm grateful for bananas, one of which I just ate. Man makes vitamin pills and they taste horrible. God makes a banana packed with vitamins and trace elements you need and it tastes wonderful. And the wrapper is biodegradable, which you can't say for those little plastic bottles.
 
I'm grateful for bananas, one of which I just ate. Man makes vitamin pills and they taste horrible. God makes a banana packed with vitamins and trace elements you need and it tastes wonderful. And the wrapper is biodegradable, which you can't say for those little plastic bottles.

James 1:17 .) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
 
I'm also grateful for apples, pears, grapes, peaches, peaches, peaches, those white peaches, nectarines and especially dark cherries. I can, and often do, sit and eat more than a pound of dark cherries at a time. And they have so many vitamins, minerals, trace elements you need - God knew exactly what He was doing.
 
I'm also grateful for apples, pears, grapes, peaches, peaches, peaches, those white peaches, nectarines and especially dark cherries. I can, and often do, sit and eat more than a pound of dark cherries at a time. And they have so many vitamins, minerals, trace elements you need - God knew exactly what He was doing.

1 Corinthians 10:30 .) For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?
31 .) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
 
And... p_rehbein is grateful for a verse for every occasion.
 
And... p_rehbein is grateful for a verse for every occasion.

Matthew 4:4 .) But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

christ01.jpg
 
Yesterday being Chinese New Year Eve, everyone at work received a bonus (including the one guy ─ me ─ that isn't Chinese). I deposited that and a check from a side job, and it so happened that I have more money in my account than I had thought (apparently I can't math), which will help immensely with a $1,000 dentist bill that came up recently.

I'm grateful that God provides. :)
 
Today hasn't been an easy day for me, but I'm grateful for -

1. A job that I enjoy doing and which pays me something at least.
2. Good health (so far), even though I may look frail.
3. The opportunity to travel a lot and visit beautiful places and meet new people.
4. For friends who pick you up when you are down in the dumps.

its-ok-bro-dog-demotivator.jpg
 
Greatful that God loved me so much He came down from heaven as the Son of God sent by the Father, given to die in my place to save me from Hell. Everything else He gives me too......greatful for everything. If I wake up and forget to thank the Lord for His mercy, I'm sorry. His mercies are new every morning, He has not dealt with me according to my sin. I deserve to die now for my sin, but He gives me life and so many blessings...