What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
this being Sunday morning........looking forward to fellowshipping with my church family this morning.
 
God speaking to me in worship and message at church this morning!
 
I am grateful for this thread and someone who would think of this thread. It seems as though suffering makes creativity so I am grateful for that in a strange way i suppose. I am grateful for all the people who worked hard and created things because even though I've tried i haven't made or accomplished much. Every breath every breath. peace and love.
 
I am grateful for this thread and someone who would think of this thread. It seems as though suffering makes creativity so I am grateful for that in a strange way i suppose. I am grateful for all the people who worked hard and created things because even though I've tried i haven't made or accomplished much. Every breath every breath. peace and love.

I created this thread and you're welcome. :) I'm grateful for the opportunity to witness here on CC every day.
 
I'm grateful I didn't slip and fall in the snow when I took out my trash to the dumpster earlier.. :)
 
I am grateful for the father and son camping week-end coming up. I hope to have a blast spending time with the little one...
 
So thankful that today is day 14 of tourist not smoking they say the first two weeks are the hardest and cravings lessen at this point. Thank You God for this victory and miracle You are working out in his life.

Also thankful for the beautiful Florida beach sunsets we have.....the waves and the rhythm they have washing up on shore.....sea critters......relatively warm winters.....sunshine much of the time, beautiful flowers and spring blooms all over the place, leaves coming out on the trees and a swimming pool I am wanting to get into once the water warms up a few more degrees........