What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Soap. I'm grateful for soap. Mostly because my hair is oily and I'm about to remedy that situation and I would really hate to be back in the old days where they went weeks without washing.
 
In a place most people loath, I prayed for forgiveness, and ask God to teach me the things I couldn't possibly know without Him. I learned that I do not have to feel dirty anymore; And the amazing experience of being taught by Someone who cannot be seen, I will never be alone again.
 
I'm grateful for Thrift Shops.... and the nice people who donate such awesome stuff for us thrifty shoppers. :)
 
I'm grateful for Thrift Shops.... and the nice people who donate such awesome stuff for us thrifty shoppers. :)

i love thrift stores.. i got a pair of Crocs sandals in one for $4.. i still have them too..comfortable to walk in, NOT comfortable to stand around in.. :(