What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
for God's Mercy and that He hasn't gave up on me. Big family, Friends, Being able to work. :)
 
Misery, I kinda felt like a machine for almost 4 years, I never want to feel like a machine again, I'll take misery over that any day.
 
I'm grateful for free refills of diet soda and crushed ice in 90 degree weather. Thank you GOD!

Serious note: Have you read about the latest info on diet sodas? Not encouraging news. As I remember, the artificial sweetener they use does not "turn off" the thirst desire, causing people to drink far more of the diet drinks than the regular ones. On a positive note, another study suggests that the artificial sweeteners used can effectively combat some aggressive forms of cancer...........

Anyway, the gist was, don't be fooled into drinking too many of the diet drinks, cause that is just as bad as drinking a regular soda.............
 
diet soda is even worse for you than regular soda is.. There's NOTHING "diet" about diet soda..