What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm listening to a really schmoozy announcer give the play-by-play as I blast some mechs on Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries in the Solaris arena. Yeah, I know... but it's a free game.
 
​The sound of my window fan, and the sound of road work being done out front of my apartment. :/
 
[video=youtube;PRGvIceSC8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRGvIceSC8w[/video]

Makes me want to throw a light switch rave or something.
 
[video=youtube;S51IWJLNKho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51IWJLNKho[/video]
 
<font color="#4b0082" face="century gothic" size="3"><b>[video=youtube;w9e_-Rw5-08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9e_-Rw5-08&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

I will fall
I will falter
Make mistakes and then
Experience heartaches

There’ll be days and the nights
When I don’t know
If I can win this fight

REFRAIN :
But (So) I will follow and obey
I’ll surrender and trust your ways.

CHORUS:
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me.

I will walk
I will stumble
There’ll be times in life
That I’ll be humbled

By your mercy, by your grace
Rising from the ashes
I’ll see your face.

(REPEAT REFRAIN)
(REPEAT CHORUS 2X )

Until Christ is formed in you and me.
 
<font color="#4b0082" face="century gothic" size="3"><b>[video=youtube;w9e_-Rw5-08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9e_-Rw5-08&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

I will fall
I will falter
Make mistakes and then
Experience heartaches

There’ll be days and the nights
When I don’t know
If I can win this fight

REFRAIN :
But (So) I will follow and obey
I’ll surrender and trust your ways.

CHORUS:
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me.

I will walk
I will stumble
There’ll be times in life
That I’ll be humbled

By your mercy, by your grace
Rising from the ashes
I’ll see your face.

(REPEAT REFRAIN)
(REPEAT CHORUS 2X )

Until Christ is formed in you and me.
WOW!!!!!!!! Awesome video, Jer!!! :D

Ang Galing!!! :)
 
Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!!! Awesome video, Jer!!! :D

Ang Galing!!! :)

WOW!!!!!!!! Salamat sa pag-express ng appreciation sa video, Zeroturbulence!!! :D

Pati rin po yung kanta ang galing ng lyrics.

Sana may mag-umpisa ng thread like kung may "post your art thread", meron din sanang "post your own video thread" kaya lang extra careful talaga na hindi mag-violate sa mga copyrighted materials kasi ako ang yutube ko good standing ang record and very particular tayo dun bilang follower of Jesus.

God bless bro. :)
 
a commercial lawn mower, 3 acres away. It's a low hum on this grey flannel'd sky day.
 
[video=youtube;kJa9dfie3cY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa9dfie3cY[/video]

.......