What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
[video=youtube_share;KiXwrzt-cbI]http://youtu.be/KiXwrzt-cbI[/video]
I'm listening to Bob Dillion, make you feel my love. There are other versions but I like this one best. I couldn't find the Dillion version on YouTube. This is Brian Ferry I like him too.
 
[video=youtube;Sie6VeIda1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sie6VeIda1E[/video]
 
[video=youtube;RMwVXlWfK4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMwVXlWfK4M[/video]
 
@Consumed if you like deftones, you should check out Team Sleep. It was a group made up of some of the deftones members, along with the guitarist to my favorite band.

Speaking of my favorite band, something from the bassist's solo project-

[video=youtube;9Er-IGm9evI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Er-IGm9evI[/video]

This is my favorite thing, I really want this album.
 
One of my favorites

[video=youtube;psuRGfAaju4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4[/video]
 
[h=1]A Psalm of David

Therefore, as it is written: "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord."


Help in Evil Times [PSALM 12 to Music][/h]
[video=youtube;r-RZS15s_jo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-RZS15s_jo[/video]

Psalm 12

Plea for Help in Evil Times

To the leader: according to The Sheminith. A Psalm of David.

1 Help, O Lord, for there is no longer anyone who is godly; the faithful have disappeared from humankind.
2 They utter lies to each other; with flattering lips and a double heart they speak.
3 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts,
4 those who say, ‘With our tongues we will prevail; our lips are our own—who is our master?’
5 ‘Because the poor are despoiled, because the needy groan, I will now rise up,’ says the Lord; ‘I will place them in the safety for which they long.’
6 The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure, silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times.
7 You, O Lord, will protect us; you will guard us from this generation for ever.
8 On every side the wicked prowl, as vileness is exalted among humankind.

Enjoy Shalom
 
[video=youtube;GVgMzKMgNxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVgMzKMgNxw[/video]
 
Hearing this song always conjures up the smell of jet fuel and visions of airliners sitting at an airport on a warm night for some reason. Not that I mind.. I love airplanes.
[video=youtube;PShNr38e06k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PShNr38e06k[/video]
 
King of my heart live :D
[video=youtube;g6_BLuhr0HQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_BLuhr0HQ[/video]