I guess this has been my biggest problem. Its not the qualities that a person possesses which MAKES me love them, it is their capacity to experience the entire spectrum of what Love is. Almost in a sense like the way children see the world is the way I want it to be, where everything means nothing and the slightest nothing means everything. Like when I was throwing mud at the girl I liked in school and if she threw mud back, I knew it was for real.
The stuff the poll talks about is cool and I find it interesting that everyone hates smoking more than anything. Well, that doesn't bug me nearly as much as Ladies who are obsessed with horses.
I guess this has been my biggest problem. Its not the qualities that a person possesses which MAKES me love them, it is their capacity to experience the entire spectrum of what Love is. Almost in a sense like the way children see the world is the way I want it to be, where everything means nothing and the slightest nothing means everything. Like when I was throwing mud at the girl I liked in school and if she threw mud back, I knew it was for real.
I was sent home in 4th grade for punching a boy in the stomach who pushed me into a mud puddle.![]()
I was sent home in 4th grade for punching a boy in the stomach who pushed me into a mud puddle.![]()
Julianna..That is soo nice of what u have said about havin someone special in ur LifeWhen the time comes for me to be with someone, it's important that he is capable of loving as completely and deeply as I intend to love him, and I would like for him to be all of the things that I am not so that if I am stumbling in some area, he will be strong, and vice versa. To me, this is what it means to be "one" with him...whoever he is...someday![]()
Jullianna, I have an entire list of people you could knock out for me if you're interested...(I'm semi-kidding, everyone!)
Or am I?
![]()