What are your views of the blood moon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
In that case, we should expect to see something 'major' occur with regard to Israel by the end of this year?

:)
Indeed we should if the historical pattern continues.

N

nw2u

Obscured by clouds. :p

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
We have a very clear sky, but it is still light out. Plus, we are on the east side of the lake, and it is going to take a long time for the moon to be visible, above the mountains.

I observed one of these full moon lunar eclipses back in the earlty 1990's. It was well worth watching, astronomically speaking.

As for being predictive of anything, I just do not see it in the Bible. And that is being nice!

T

tanach

Those who know God do not need to fear. For our home is not of this earth.

And we know this earth will not end for 1007 years (at least) because we still have 1007 years of prophesy to make it through.

So all of the, "we will destroy the earth" stuff is just nuts, Jesus promised, before man gets to that point, where all life will be destroyed, he will return.
I'm just wondering where you get the figure of at least 1007 years of prophecy left from?. Please let me know. I would be
eternally - grateful he he

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
At 4:17 tomorrow morning will have full visibility of the eclipse. I've been reading about the prophecy of the four blood moons and i just want to hear views from other CC members. I have set my alarm so I can witness this event.
I'm here in Arizona and the moon is at about 15 to 20 degrees above the horizon and it is a complete full eclipse, not much red in it, maybe just a tinge on the right side.

Dec 12, 2013
I'm just wondering where you get the figure of at least 1007 years of prophecy left from?. Please let me know. I would be
eternally - grateful he he

1000 year reign of Christ and the 70th week of Daniel=1007

L

lihle

It's early morning in Cape town and total visibility, the moon doesn't look as bloody more of a brown colour, nice to watch though

T

Tintin

It's early morning in Cape town and total visibility, the moon doesn't look as bloody more of a brown colour, nice to watch though
A chocolate moon works just as well. :)

G

GaryA

Is anyone video-recording this event? Or, taking pictures?

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Yeah, same here. I truly don't believe that the event of the sixth seal will be the result of a lunar eclipse and because we are putting the cart before the horse, so to speak. What I mean is, we are missing the fulfillment of the first four seals. The first seal, which is the rider on the white horse, is the antichrist. He's a counterfeit of the rider on the white horse of Rev.19. The second seal, which is that rider on the red horse, is peace being removed from the entire earth and though we are seeing commotions and uprisings here and there, it is not nearly enough to fit that second seal. The third seal, the rider on the black horse, is famine. The fourth seal is a culmination of the previous seals which kills a fourth of the earth's current population at the time that this seal takes place, which would be 1.7 billion people of that current population when that event takes place.

Conclusion: The first seal rider on the white horse, that antichrist, has not yet been revealed and therefore, the first seal has not been opened. Second, we have not seen the result of those previous seals which is the death of a fourth of the earth's population and therefore, without the fulfillment of the previous seals, then we cannot expect that this lunar eclipse is the fulfillment of the sixth seal.

When that event of the sixth seal does take place, I believe that it will have nothing to do with an eclipse and that it will not be something that can be predicted. In other words, it is not going to be common occurrence, but God evoked. Also, I believe that when it happens, it will be a truly blood red moon. Think about what a blood red moon would look like. A light tinge of red certainly wouldn't fit the scriptural description.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Got to watch the whole thing! Mostly from our balcony, which was comfortable and a good view with the binoculars.

My husband wisely pointed out that people who try to predict things from the movement of heavenly bodies are called "astrologers" and the predictions are called "astrology."

But as an astronomical phenomena a very good one to see!

A

Alicia26

I personally find these replies to this topic sad that everyone seems to support science and astronomy known as witchcraft against God's word in scripture. The threats we have had from antichristian haters is all very real and it's sad that we fail to believe what's really happening or don't want to believe it. I do believe the Rapture is coming and will happen, there has been so many signs leading up to today, God wI'll save his true commited followers.

T

Tintin

I personally find these replies to this topic sad that everyone seems to support science and astronomy known as witchcraft against God's word in scripture. The threats we have had from antichristian haters is all very real and it's sad that we fail to believe what's really happening or don't want to believe it. I do believe the Rapture is coming and will happen, there has been so many signs leading up to today, God wI'll save his true commited followers.
Astronomy isn't witchcraft and the blood moons thing is 'religious' superstition, there's nothing biblical about it. This thread has nothing to do with pitting science and astronomy against God's Word (the Bible rules over both). By the way, I think you mean astrology, not astronomy. Also, the Rapture isn't a biblical teaching.

A

Alicia26

I'm sorry you think that way that what's stated in the bible didn't happen and still is yet to come and you think the antichrist isn't real? I'd like to know what bible you read and who you follow...what kind of Christian are you?

P

pottersclay

Oh boy here it comes , I believe in the rapture but some here don't Alicia 26 so please be prepared to defend your stand. Maybe tintin can explain it better.

A

Alicia26

As I have a right to state what I believe answering the question of what my view is about this and your changing it so believe what you want it's all fine.

A

Alicia26

Not changing my view excuse my Grammer for it being 1:30 am

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
In that case, we should expect to see something 'major' occur with regard to Israel by the end of this year?

:)
Indeed we should if the historical pattern continues.
To clarify, the year I am referring to is 12 months commencing today; but I expect something significant will happen sooner.

T

Tintin

I'm sorry you think that way that what's stated in the bible didn't happen and still is yet to come and you think the antichrist isn't real? I'd like to know what bible you read and who you follow...what kind of Christian are you?
I've read a variety of Bible translations (not all of these all the way through): Good News, CEV, NLT, NIV, NLT, NRSV. Again, I believe what the Bible says, but I don't hold the same interpretation you do in regards to the significance of these blood moons and the Rapture. I guess that makes me a Christian who doesn't entertain 'religious' superstitions.