What did you do today? (PICTURES)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I just had breakfast with the old gang from high school. (Me, second from the right)
I know...l know...Pink is hard to pull off.

. 2016-04-10_12.44.41.jpg

C

cmarieh

I made this yesterday, but it ended up being a huge hit at the baby shower so I decided to make them for my mom today so she can enjoy them for a few days......and I may have one, but cheesecake can be really sweet

20160410_154216.jpg

H

Hellooo

I went to a "pop up dinner" this evening with one of my sisters, where the theme was an Argentinian asado

20160410_155922.jpg

20160410_173728.jpg

personally, my favorite items were the empanadas (filled with meat, olives, and raisins), morcilla (blood sausage), and dolce de leches brownies

They did it in an old factory this time around, but good food, good music, nice weather, what's not to like.

Apr 8, 2016
I went to a "pop up dinner" this evening with one of my sisters, where the theme was an Argentinian asado

personally, my favorite items were the empanadas (filled with meat, olives, and raisins), morcilla (blood sausage), and dolce de leches brownies

They did it in an old factory this time around, but good food, good music, nice weather, what's not to like.
Q.) What's an Argentinian asado?

A.) Notta too much, itta just sitsa there.

;)

A2.) Sometime itta speaka rebuke.

H

Hellooo

An asado, I've learned, is essentially a barbecue.

S

skylove7

I tell you...
False prophet bomb predicting Ken...
Sweet ball making Stepford Wife Barbie...
Life doesn't get any faker than this
HaHa
Thank God for Jesus! :)

M

missy2014

I just like to make a public announcent me and Daniel lissing also known as jack off when calls the heart are dating he goes for brunettes sorry blond chicks I kicked Erin Krakow out . so sad girls I got him . it must be that Aussie kiwi thing.

M

missy2014

I'll be kinda alone from sat till Tues and then the week after but I'll visit my friend and go swimming I love an excuse to go swimming

May 25, 2015
I just like to make a public announcent me and Daniel lissing also known as jack off when calls the heart are dating he goes for brunettes sorry blond chicks I kicked Erin Krakow out . so sad girls I got him . it must be that Aussie kiwi thing.
I absolutely love that show.

If things don't work out with my boyfriend and I, Daniel Lissing and I will be married.

HAHA, I'm teasing. But that show is really great.

M

missy2014

sorry Ive got the ring my favourite episode i keep watching is from season 2 the one where the dog runs off into the mines so they go looking for the dog elizzabeth or lizzy confesses shes afraid of losing jack I actually cried at that part. The reporter chick is funny

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Posted on Christian Chat, mowed the lawn, went to the grocery store, went to the gym, fell asleep laying in the sun. Had a very busy day. :)

May 25, 2015
I went out lunch....by myself....for the first time ever. If I ever have plans to go out to eat, I'm always with a group or with another person.

It felt wonderful but weird at the same time. Ha.

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 4.52.20 PM.jpg