What did you learn today??? (any answer will do!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

You are wise for knowing that even though you're really not an idiot. Those that think that they know everything are the most ignorant. :)
I am a lot of things. Wise is not one of them. Lol.

C

claysmithr

I learned that God wants me to have hobbies =)

Aug 2, 2009
I learned that strawberry altoids are not very strong at all as cough drops, but they ARE delicious! :D

Oh and I learned that there's such a thing as strawberry altoids! :D

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Any time I want to video something special my phone freezes.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I learned that when I take the time to gather my thoughts, I actually have enough to talk about to justify writing posts on my personal blog.

...not a bit of it is appropriate for reading by you fine Christian folks, but I've been doing quite a good job of publishing content these past couple of weeks.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
But usually pretty funny and that helps the rest of us with our perspectives.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Sometimes the ones who most need to learn are the ones who are most eager to teach.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I learned peanut butter on a hard-boiled egg makes an awesome hard boiled egg.

T

toinena

I have learnt that when a thread has become toxic it will stay toxic.

S

Susanna

I have learnt that when a thread has become toxic it will stay toxic.
You mean like being intoxicated and be posting under influence (PUI);).

Daylilies

Apr 11, 2017
Peanut butter, like bacon, makes everything better. There used to be a place in Banning California that sold peanut butter pizza.
That sounds awesome! I will need to do some research, see if I can find a recipe! :)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
That sounds awesome! I will need to do some research, see if I can find a recipe! :)
All it is is a regular pizza with a thin layer of peanut butter on the dough prior to the sauce.

Aug 2, 2009
I learned that there is such a thing as Candy Day... who knew?!! (Toinena knew... :rolleyes:)

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Today I learned that I do not like it when little boys have birthday parties in the hotel that consist of 20 small children in my pool area because they use every single pool towel.