C
ctc1989
Guest
I have been browsing the conspiracy threads but I haven't come across much about cern. Cern is that place where they shoot particles together at near light speed, also called the large hadron collider. It's a gigantic complex where they do some of the most groundbreaking science expiriments.. There the ones trying to discover the "god particle".
From my research so far they seem to be quite satanic, from their logo being a 666, them openenly stating they want to open up "dimensional doorways", their mascot being Shiva or one of those Hindu destruction gods, they also put out a shortt film where they seem to be using symbolism to suggest they are trying to birth something into our dimension (possibly satan). There's a few more things I've come across that I will try to write about as I remember.
So what are your thoughts?
From my research so far they seem to be quite satanic, from their logo being a 666, them openenly stating they want to open up "dimensional doorways", their mascot being Shiva or one of those Hindu destruction gods, they also put out a shortt film where they seem to be using symbolism to suggest they are trying to birth something into our dimension (possibly satan). There's a few more things I've come across that I will try to write about as I remember.
So what are your thoughts?