what do you really think heaven will be like?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I was talking to a friend earlier and said my "pits smell", which lead to do you think we will wear cloths in heaven...? She laughed and asked, "oh, because they did not wear clothes before the fall?... Having to go to the restroom is ok when one is available and you can just go, but it feels like the curse when you cannot go when you have to go!....

So, what do you really think heaven will be like? Will we be kosher? What does heavenly body mean? I am "full bodied", some will say fat...lol...lol... will I have a 6 pack of still have my fat rolls?

I know a favorite running around the Christian community is we will work and I heard it said "I do not want to clean out the stalls"... but for people who think work is "hell" will we work in heaven?

What do you think heaven will be like?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Any description from ahúman mind will be drastically lacking. No creature can possibly understand or explain what our Father has awaiting each of us. Praise God, amen.

T

tasha66

What does 'my pits smell' mean?? Haven't heard that one before!

Josefnospam

May 29, 2014
wont know until we get there........................................................hope to see you there

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Wee bit surprised this didn't take off...…….New Earth folks must be sleeping in?

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Wee bit surprised this didn't take off...…….New Earth folks must be sleeping in?
IM HERE!

Heaven is coming to earth RAAA! EARTH IS OUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEEL MY RAGE RAWRAWRAWR!

With that being said:

Heaven will be........ heavenly!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
IM HERE!

Heaven is coming to earth RAAA! EARTH IS OUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEEL MY RAGE RAWRAWRAWR!

With that being said:

Exactly, we are not going to heaven. Heaven (the Kingdom of) is coming to earth. I believe we will be spirits with no need to eat and drink. But it says we will eat and drink:

Matt. 26:29 "I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.”

So, we might take on bodies for that. I am not sure just how it all fits together but scripture says God is spirit (John 4:24). It also says we will be just like Him (1 John 3:2).

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
I was talking to a friend earlier and said my "pits smell", which lead to do you think we will wear cloths in heaven...? She laughed and asked, "oh, because they did not wear clothes before the fall?... Having to go to the restroom is ok when one is available and you can just go, but it feels like the curse when you cannot go when you have to go!....

So, what do you really think heaven will be like? Will we be kosher? What does heavenly body mean? I am "full bodied", some will say fat...lol...lol... will I have a 6 pack of still have my fat rolls?

I know a favorite running around the Christian community is we will work and I heard it said "I do not want to clean out the stalls"... but for people who think work is "hell" will we work in heaven?

What do you think heaven will be like?
Thankfully we will not be overweight in heaven. We will not be eating or drinking simply because we have no physical body to sustain.
Once we step across the line between life and death (physically ) your existence becomes purely spiritual.
If you are a babe in Christ when you die. You will be a babe in Christ in heaven.
This is not a bad thing. We are all the family of God.
The fact that we are a babes in Christ simply means we will still be growing spiritually
The most exciting part is we will be taught and fathered by Abraham , Paul, Peter, and all of these great patriots who are also the family of God.
No more hunger, no more, pain, no more sorrow , just complete freedom to live and grow into a full grown person into the image of Christ.
The flesh is gone, now we have these freewill souls to deal with. Not to worry tho, no one will be left behind and we will have 1000 years to finish the task.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
IM HERE!

With that being said:

I'm of the thought that heaven is supposed to be flowing through us to earth now.

I think the traditional going to heaven when you die belief needs to be put to rest.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I'm of the thought that heaven is supposed to be flowing through us to earth now.
Bible says wont happen. Bible says things get WORSE AND WORSE until JESUS comes back and brings the solutions with Him!

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Bible says wont happen. Bible says things get WORSE AND WORSE until JESUS comes back and brings the solutions with Him!
Yeah probably because most are taught to get to heaven rather than living it.

I wonder what's going to get worse and worse?

Our standard of living is like kings compared to a couple of hundred years ago. We've always been immoral in one way or another.
So what actually gets worse and worse?

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah probably because most are taught to get to heaven rather than living it.

I wonder what's going to get worse and worse?

Our standard of living is like kings compared to a couple of hundred years ago. We've always been immoral in one way or another.
So what actually gets worse and worse?
2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Oh and the biggest one: THE BEAST

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Its all over the New Testament really, how could you miss it?, dont know which garbage teachers you've been listening to, but tune em out. The Bible teaches a world where men pass away because they are so afraid of whats going to happen. You know why? Its the LAST DAYS of the LAST DAYS.

Deception, one world religion, apostasy, natural disasters, PESTILENCE, famine, surveillance (made possible with technology), mark of the beast, false signs and wonders, false Christs. AND ON IT GOES

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

You know why? Because NEXT VERSE, THE LORD returns

Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Amen. We aint gonna fix this mess, Christians are bickering amongst each other and we think we're gonna fix the world? The only way that would work is everyone made me the protestant pope! And I aint even running for that office! We'd have another reformation in our hands.

WE NEED JESUS to fix the world.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not only do I believe that we will work in heaven we will also get paid for the work accordingly.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Oh and the biggest one: THE BEAST

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Its all over the New Testament really, how could you miss it?, dont know which garbage teachers you've been listening to, but tune em out. The Bible teaches a world where men pass away because they are so afraid of whats going to happen. You know why? Its the LAST DAYS of the LAST DAYS.

Deception, one world religion, apostasy, natural disasters, PESTILENCE, famine, surveillance (made possible with technology), mark of the beast, false signs and wonders, false Christs. AND ON IT GOES

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

You know why? Because NEXT VERSE, THE LORD returns

Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Amen. We aint gonna fix this mess, Christians are bickering amongst each other and we think we're gonna fix the world? The only way that would work is everyone made me the protestant pope! And I aint even running for that office! We'd have another reformation in our hands.

WE NEED JESUS to fix the world.
3/4 of those things that's mentioned has been happening since the beginning.
Perhaps things get worse because people are taught garbage to begin with.

Jesus came and brought the kingdom with Him and it's now also within us and it's being withheld because of what we believe I think.

I find it interesting that the Light came into the world yet we believe the Light cannot extinguish the darkness.