What does your shirt say?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020
Yes!!!!!
That literally was my last text and I think it would be a GREAT T-shirt.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

"She said I have thinning hair and a receding hairline."

No, that's not a middle-aged man talking about his last Tinder date, that's middle-aged me texting my mom when she asked how my appointment with her new hairdresser went.

As Christians, we're supposed to value the truth; in this case, I wouldn't have minded just a slight fabrication. :ROFL:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
"Yeah, me neither, tbh, but she is a highly respected musician and has had an amazing career which
I can respect even if I am unfamiliar with her music for the most part... Sent from my new smart phone!"

Speaking of Emmy Lou Harris re:

S

Susanna

You haven’t been in the navy, mailmandan?