What does your user name (member name) mean?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I didn't know what to use so I just used my cats name Ruby and the one two three was just in case somebody else on here was also called Ruby.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I derived my user name from two names..

My name , Adam so Adstar

And a title for Jesus found in the Bible..
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." so Adstar

So i desire to be one with Jesus so i made up the name Adstar..

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
My username is self explanatory. I am a mailman. :giggle:

danja

Nov 28, 2014
My username is a short form of my name 🙂

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
My username is a short form of my name 🙂
That's got my curiosity sparked.. Is your username a shortened version of your full name or a shortened version of your first name?

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Umm...mine is pretty self explanatory also. I was eating at work one day and had a crumb in my beard and one of the guys called me crumb beard. Thought that if I was a truck driver that could be a good CB handle.

S

Stranger36147

I just like calling myself a stranger and then I added some numbers. Works for me. :D

Feb 28, 2016
ours is also self-explanatory - God often has us reference and share our 'new lives' as opposed to our
'old lives' before Conversion - the differences are, well, just awesome!!!
becoming a 'new-creation' in Christ is truly surreal and often not easy to relate, especially at first,
considering the zeal and feeling His over-whelming Love manifesting Itself within us, it took us a
while to settle-down and find our new Spiritual-Legs'...
but we do our best to witness the reality of God in our present-daily lives and pray that we may be
allowed to give Hope and share our New, Precious, Love with those whom He puts in our lives...
:):)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I chose Tourist because I am just passing through this way once and will not be returning. I make it a point to travel light.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks to everyone who has shared the meaning of their username. It has been interesting and amusing to read.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My name is Jack but here in Spain people I first encountered would call me Jaume,, Valenciano for Jaime. That is the most commonname given me, however it has also been Yago, Santi, Tiajo, Juan, Santiago and quite a few more...…...these are all derived from James...….

M

Miri

All my user names were already taken
so in desperation I looked up the names of stars in the sky and that’s how I got Miri.

G

Godsgirl83

So this is interesting, and fun. A question I've often wondered about myself.

Think mines self explanatory;) I'm one of Gods many girls and my year of earthly birth 1983.
I thought it was original until I tried to set up an email account and found out it was taken:eek: had to add some stuff to it....... now when I sign into that email I have to remind myself that theres more to it than that, lol.
Like I said just 1 of Gods MANY girls.