What five words describe you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi my precious brother and sister in Christ..πŸ‘Gosh this might be the shortest thread ever (😊..as in word count in comments)
What five words actually describe you?
Are you..
witty,kind,sincere,sensitive,funloving
Or are you...
Honest,crazy,impulsive,energetic,courageous
Just a bit of self reflecting re ally..it can be whatever five words feel describes you..
Ie..confused,hopeful,strong,clever,generous...
I know I said 5 words..but if you can only think of a few that's fine...maybe 5 words isn't enough..
Me....I am
Truthful,helpful,funny,sensitive,wise..
What about you..??😊😊✍✍

Aug 16, 2020
Hmm...I would say:

-Shy (In real life)
-Hardworking
-Kind
-Lazy (Just being honest, I could play videogames or watch Youtube, not getting house stuff done cause I get distracted easily, lol)
-Comprising (What I mean is that I just want people to get along, I know conflict will never go away, but someone should be able to express opinion, but said expressed opinion shouldn’t be causing damage...*cough*riots*cough*on*cough*BLM*cough*protestors*cough*...find ways to get along and respect each other, even if that means to β€œpeacefully agree to disagree”, being the middle child has sort of made me into the peacekeeper, LOL XD)

But yeah I would say that’s it for me ^_^

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hmm...I would say:

-Shy (In real life)
-Hardworking
-Kind
-Lazy (Just being honest, I could play videogames or watch Youtube, not getting house stuff done cause I get distracted easily, lol)
-Comprising (What I mean is that I just want people to get along, I know conflict will never go away, but someone should be able to express opinion, but said expressed opinion shouldn’t be causing damage...*cough*riots*cough*on*cough*BLM*cough*protestors*cough*...find ways to get along and respect each other, even if that means to β€œpeacefully agree to disagree”, being the middle child has sort of made me into the peacekeeper, LOL XD)

But yeah I would say that’s it for me ^_^
Hi thanks SarahUmbreon..πŸ‘πŸ‘.Love your description of yourself. Shyness can also be an endearing feature at times and yes I can imagine how watching stuff can completely make you kinda leave other things that need doing..🀣🀣Many times I end up going to bed like 3am coz around 12am I think to myself "I will just look at something for just 5 mins"....YER RIGHT...its never just 5 mins. .more like 2 hours or so. ⏰⏰
Yes I agree the world would be a better place if everyone respected each other to the point where ALL crime and wrong doing stopped...the police,courts,barristers etc would be bored outta their skulls coz they would have NOTHING to do..(maybe make paper aeroplanes)..lol.
Awww you are a peacemaker of sorts..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»..good..better than being the aggressor.
Thanks for commenting..lovely to read this.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Scarred- but alive
Loved- by a King
Rich- in mercy
Led- by the Spirit
Still- under construction

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Sad
Pathetic
Weak
Nobody
Loser
Hi Going_Nowhere thanks for checking out this thread..means a lot..πŸ‘πŸ‘
I appreciate your honesty and at times my description of myself has changed to all kind if things from loser,nobody,weak,lost,failure..to repentant,strong...ect ect..
One thing I know for sure is that you have tremendous worth and your life has potential because "YOU"have potential..whatever's happening in your life is reflected in the 5 things you said about yourself.I would never say you are wrong to think this of yourself because this is part of your own reality and I know feels very real to you...
What I see is someone who deep down inside would love to experience a different YOU.
You are most definitely these 5 things
"Loved,precious,hurting,able,special"
I dunno your life circumstances but I do know that God loves you,you are a precious special human being,you have abilities too and you must be hurting somewhere inside.
I care about you enough to give you a response like this and I haven't even met ya!
Coz although you see yourself as sad,pathetic,weak,a nobody and a loser...I am here to tell you that you are in no way a nobody you ARE a somebody..and you are most definitely NOT a loser..though you are feeling sad,feeling weak..even pathetic.
You're the apple of Gods eye and how you see yourself doesn't reflect the complete truth of how I see you,even the devil himself doesn't see you this way..you scare him coz he knows your potential my friend..πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Scarred- but alive
Loved- by a King
Rich- in mercy
Led- by the Spirit
Still- under construction
Hi lighthearted....appreciate your presence here..😊😊
Love the 5th one..under construction..I can definitely relate to that one.Your loved not by anybody..but you're love by the KING..πŸ‘‘.(and we dont mean elvis..😊)..Your flooded out with mercy...ans lead by his spirit yet scarred though alive too.
Intresting you mention the scarring 1st...you have bee through things in life that have cause you pain and they have left their mark on you and you have still living your life..that's a testimony in itself..πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ😊A mark if a warrior of life is having a mixture of healed/unhealed scars....You have made it this far...ans I jests name you're gonna get to lifes finishing line with the lord holding your hand saying "I got ya!"..πŸ’•
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi lighthearted....appreciate your presence here..😊😊
Love the 5th one..under construction..I can definitely relate to that one.Your loved not by anybody..but you're love by the KING..πŸ‘‘.(and we dont mean elvis..😊)..Your flooded out with mercy...ans lead by his spirit yet scarred though alive too.
Intresting you mention the scarring 1st...you have bee through things in life that have cause you pain and they have left their mark on you and you have still living your life..that's a testimony in itself..πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ😊A mark if a warrior of life is having a mixture of healed/unhealed scars....You have made it this far...ans I jests name you're gonna get to lifes finishing line with the lord holding your hand saying "I got ya!"..πŸ’•
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
I ment to say in jesus name you're gonna get to lifes finishing line..
(That dreaded auto spelling strikes again.)

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I would say....

friendly (the social butterfly)
kind
caring
lost (but finding my way)
encouraging (through my own battles)
loved (by my Heavenly Father)
cherrished (by friends and family)
and last but Not least...

legendary (word from my favorite song)

yes I’m going through a bunch of stuff right now... but The more I go to my bible study, the more they help me to realize what I’m going through and what Christ is actively doing in my life... and its SOOOOO encouraging to Know my life is going forwards and not backwards for once 😊

sorry so long and descriptive 😬

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Five words describing me...

Scram
I'm
Trying
To
Nap

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Nice thread!

I believe the way we choose to describe ourselves can say a lot about our current position in life, mentally/emotionally speaking especially... Interesting.
You seem like an overall lovely person @Encouragement 😊

@Going_Nowhere I want to give you a hug! Just like Encouragement said, you are infinitely loved and precious, no matter how you may be feeling in this season. I am glad you exist because the world wouldn't be the same without you. And heaven would be a little emptier without your name written in the Book of Life. I pray you get healing and restoration in Jesus' name. You are worth the blood of Christ, never forget that β™₯

As for me, hmm.
I could use many words to describe me πŸ˜…
But, I'll mention the ones people say about me:

-kind / "nice"
-peaceful / soothing / calm(ing)
-gentle / soft
-pure / "wholesome" (lol)
-charming
-goofy / silly
-sincere
-uplifting (this one's not always accurate depending on my emotional disposition at the moment and the person I'm talking to lol)

For the not-so-good ones (my own list lol):

-overthinker ("What if..." "OH NO! I just hurt my own feelings with this scenario I made up in my mind...")
-compromising (it's not easy for me to stand up for stuff at times)
-emoooo (can't lie lol) *plays emo music and curls up in bed crying or staring at a wall*
-low energy (pls gimme vitamins... or a Red Bull) though sometimes I get hyper and then it's like I have ADHD, except I don't :c
-insecure (working on that one)
-I need external structure to be able to function, otherwise I basically disintegrate into an emo blob (I've very little capacity for self-motivation). But it can't be harsh otherwise I get discouraged/resentful :<

Now, that's a lot πŸ˜‚

tfw you feel like you're 12 even though you're in your mid-20s... πŸ₯΄

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I would say....

friendly (the social butterfly)
kind
caring
lost (but finding my way)
encouraging (through my own battles)
loved (by my Heavenly Father)
cherrished (by friends and family)
and last but Not least...

legendary (word from my favorite song)

yes I’m going through a bunch of stuff right now... but The more I go to my bible study, the more they help me to realize what I’m going through and what Christ is actively doing in my life... and its SOOOOO encouraging to Know my life is going forwards and not backwards for once 😊

sorry so long and descriptive 😬
Hi she_is_legendary thanks for making time to check this thread and for responding..😊😊
You have listed 9 words that describe you and iam sure there could of been more and pls don't worry about how the length of any comments you post for it's the content that more important...😊😊
So you're friendly,kind and caring...and though your finding your way from being at some point lost you being lost or whatever you're coming out from could never define you anyway and may God fill your life with an abundance of blessing and breakthroughs.πŸ™
So nice to know that you are cherished by family and friends plus you are an encouragement and most definatley loved by your heavenly father i guess in ways you wil never fully fathom..πŸ’•
Like the last one legendary..yep you sure are...Many people have known you on earth and no doubt you have touched many lives and the whole of heaven knows you...angles celebrated when you accepted Christ as your lord and saviour and your name is EVEN written in the lambs book of life.God thinks abour you,the holy spirit knows you,even the devil knows you and knows your Gods child..and much more.
You're an epic.😊😊

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
reading a book right now.
Hi Lanolin..good to see you on this thread.So you're reading a book....so I will type quietly so as not to disturb you..😁
One thing I will say though is this..
Thanks
For
Your
Five
Words
I hope the book's not called."how to use five words to describe yourself.πŸ€£πŸ“šπŸ“™.
Like your sense of humour..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
straight (as in to the point)
inquisitive
genuine
improving
kind

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi Belka thanks so much for commenting here..your presence is a blessing..πŸ‘
Yes you are right that how we would describe ourselves would definitely depend on how we perceive ourselves in any give moment for sure.Plue there are different levels to this too..(won't get too deep I promise....😁😁)
Awwww thank you for thinking i seem like an overall lovely person.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ.I guess i am just being my normal self on here and I do value people who make time to comment on any thread i create.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Glad you like this thread(I hope not to "STRING" anyone along..🀣🀣🀣..(sorry lame joke I know.)πŸ˜‰
So you're kind,peaceful/peacefu/calming(So you must be like the refreshing gentle sea breeze..making others feel more chilled out then..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gentle/soft great sense of tenderness then..charming and sincere and goofy/silly..🀣🀣🀣...thats endearing then coz being silly and goofy at times makes life more fun...and your uplifting and pure/wholesome too..you must be a blessing to those around you then for sure.
Lol..the overthinking comment made me laught coz I guess we do this sometimes and end up making ourselves all upset over some scenario we thought of that may NEVER happen..🀣🀣🀣
We all have areas we struggle with like insecurities,getting emotional,standing up consistently for things.Having a structured way of livingis great to have..I do the same thing too.
🀣🀣..there is still the child within us though we are adults and it was a pleasure reading this through.πŸ‘πŸ‘

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
funny
sarcastic
hungry
homebody (on most days)
introvert

p.s. sing-all-the-time