Hey Everyone,
I'm currently fighting VICIOUS forum allegations that I consume way too much popcorn (not naming any names, *cough cough* @RodColeman!)
Thing is, it's NOT my fault!!!
It's just that there's SO MUCH DRAMA in the forums, I have no choice but to bring along "The World's Biggest Bag of Popcorn"!! (Everyone knows drama warrants popcorn!)
Seeing as it probably won't slow down any time soon (or will pick back up again -- even if we have to make it ourselves,) I'm starting to wonder if there might be other options in the snack department.
I already eat my popcorn with a spoon.
OBVIOUSLY so that I can be READY to jump into ANY argument, disagreement, or mud-slinging moments at the BLINK OF AN EYE -- but NOT have to worry about getting butter on my keyboard.





Maybe I should consider cereal as another possible choice?
After all, it's important to eat a VARIETY of different foods!!
* What kinds of foods do YOU think go best with online drama?*
Just for fun, I'm going to write a multiple-answer poll where you can see what people vote. The poll only offers about 10 options and can't possibly include everything, so come back and tell us what YOUR preferred "drama-worthy" snacks are -- and why!!
I just might be writing out my grocery shopping list while reading all of your suggestions!!
I'm currently fighting VICIOUS forum allegations that I consume way too much popcorn (not naming any names, *cough cough* @RodColeman!)
Thing is, it's NOT my fault!!!
It's just that there's SO MUCH DRAMA in the forums, I have no choice but to bring along "The World's Biggest Bag of Popcorn"!! (Everyone knows drama warrants popcorn!)
Seeing as it probably won't slow down any time soon (or will pick back up again -- even if we have to make it ourselves,) I'm starting to wonder if there might be other options in the snack department.
I already eat my popcorn with a spoon.
OBVIOUSLY so that I can be READY to jump into ANY argument, disagreement, or mud-slinging moments at the BLINK OF AN EYE -- but NOT have to worry about getting butter on my keyboard.
Maybe I should consider cereal as another possible choice?
After all, it's important to eat a VARIETY of different foods!!
* What kinds of foods do YOU think go best with online drama?*
Just for fun, I'm going to write a multiple-answer poll where you can see what people vote. The poll only offers about 10 options and can't possibly include everything, so come back and tell us what YOUR preferred "drama-worthy" snacks are -- and why!!
I just might be writing out my grocery shopping list while reading all of your suggestions!!


