What Foods Go BEST With DRAMA?!? (Particularly, Online Drama!)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What Foods Go BEST With Online Drama -- And Why?

  • I prefer that my drama have extra cheese (Chester Cheetah and other various cheese puff snacks.)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forget the salt -- drama ignites my sweet tooth! Jelly beans, gummies, Skittles, fruit candies, etc.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Oh but...if anyone wants to point fingers, the origin of that thread was the one complaining that there wasn't enough drama on the forum. And we know who started THAT one.

So it all comes down to food. If...there are no dramas on the forum, we can't eat our favourite food, which is..... popcorn?
 
Pretty much anything that ends with "ohs", e.g. Cheetos, Doritos, nachos, Fritos, Gardetto's, pistachios, tacos, burritos, taquitos.......

You get the idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
From the thread that I have *unfortunately* embroiled myself in, I believe I can safely say that drama is best served with....Nothing. (aka fasting.) It's all the rage in bible fanatic circles, try it sometime, and maybe God will pronounce you the One True Prophet and Speaker Of The Most High God. You never know. 🤣
Thanks for the tip. I will be certain to always have some food on hand when I check the forum. Can't take any chances.