What happened to blue and pink names?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Well we may not have "pink" anymore, but we still have "Magenta"!! ;)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Probably not really wise to assume such a thing.
....? wha

It does say female posters only. Oh well. Maybe I misread that bit. Why have it then?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
What Magenta means is that just because a profile is registered as female does not insure that the person behind the profile is truly female.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Must be people are too lazy to check a member's profile before they refer to them as brother or sister.. :rolleyes:
I tried that with a couple of people as I wasn't sure how to respond and they had the profile restricted. I just wanted to know if the comment was from a male or female. In that instance it made a difference, but I couldn't check.

Feb 8, 2020
Midwest
That disappeared long before I joined. But I would love to see it implemented here. I am not at all PC. In fact I am going to see about making my avatar pink so they know I am female

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That disappeared long before I joined. But I would love to see it implemented here. I am not at all PC. In fact I am going to see about making my avatar pink so they know I am female
That was under a different software platform. Not likely it'll happen again under the new one.