What I believe summarized

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
You would think that if a person thinks they know truth of existence according to the Bible that they would want to shout it out on top of roof tops. I guess some people would rather criticize than explain their understanding of the whole picture.
Precious friend, be glad to oblige, from tops of mountains
(probably why Very Few hear it? :cry:):

(1) The LORD JESUS CHRIST Is Almighty God! "link":
160 Biblical Reasons (in 500 Plain And Clear Passages).

(2) Once one acknowledges The "Correct" JESUS, The Great God,
And The Only Saviour, Only Then can one repent and believe
For HIS Eternal Life, By The Merits Of HIS Finished CrossWork!
Note: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
IF one believes he "can ADD" to what God Has Accomplished,
for the welfare of one's soul, then just please ignore at your
own risk! * (Revelation 20:11-15)

(3) God's Relationship With us, and our fellowship With HIM, Is A Very
►►► Simple Matter. ◄◄◄​

(4) Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, and Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In HIS Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!
---------------------------------
* From the above 160 Reasons:

34. Jesus ALONE is the Great Judge - John 5:22.​
The Judge is God - Hebrews 12:23, Revelation 18:8,​
Hebrews 13:4, Romans 2:3,5 - Jesus is God.​
All the verses in The Bible that talk about God Being
The Judge, Refer To JESUS, Since He Alone Judges.​
The Father judges no man - John 5:22.​

This Judge Is The "Same God As HIM That Sitteth on The Great White Throne!"
(Revelation 20:11), Correct?
-----------------------------------
Precious friend(s), In The Light Of God's Word Of Truth, have you yet
answered God's apostle Paul's Pertinent question:

"...despisest thou The Riches of His Goodness and​
Forbearance and Longsuffering; not knowing that​
The Goodness Of God [JESUS] Leadeth thee to​
repentance?" (Romans 2:4)​

q: IF a Russian nuclear bomb or the new China covid destroys our flesh
will we "meet in God's Great GloryLand, and have sweet fellowship With
HIM [JESUS]"?

Just wonderin'...

GRACE And Peace...

glen55

Jul 10, 2021
You would think that if a person thinks they know truth of existence according to the Bible that they would want to shout it out on top of roof tops. I guess some people would rather criticize than explain their understanding of the whole picture.
It is like the term womb and woman that Actually mean covenant, the whole flesh and blood where a womb for rebirth getting born by the Covenant of new wine by Mother of all reborn and the womb only meant old wines children of flesh and bloods limited understanding about Christ in them but not reborn, the mention of Baptist John was the Greatest man born of woman was called least to those rebirth who was also called least but at least reborn looking inside themselves and just babies' that still use milk.

Dec 30, 2020
There's only one problem with this as applied to local churches (not individuals). If a local church or Christian ministry of any kind is unable -- or unwilling -- to have a clear and readable Statement of Faith up front, then there is no way for the Christian public to know whether this is a biblical church or a cult.

At the same time if their actual teachings and practices do not conform to their Statement of Faith, then that is another issue again. For example, when you go to some of the websites of false teachers everything looks copacetic. But when you see what is actually going on then that becomes an issue.
That is what I am asking for, a readable Statement of Faith and understanding of truth. Nehemiah6, thank you for your input.

Dec 30, 2020
The terms of Greastist flesh and blood are very intelligent like Baptist John a very very very loyal to expecting Christ was outside him is referred to least, OT he was an expert and like to defeat grace and mercy.
???????

Dec 30, 2020
It is like the term womb and woman that Actually mean covenant, the whole flesh and blood where a womb for rebirth getting born by the Covenant of new wine by Mother of all reborn and the womb only meant old wines children of flesh and bloods limited understanding about Christ in them but not reborn, the mention of Baptist John was the Greatest man born of woman was called least to those rebirth who was also called least but at least reborn looking inside themselves and just babies' that still use milk.
??????

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I always find the idea that someone thinks their views are so important they have to make a special thread to share them quite egotistical.

glen55

Jul 10, 2021
Gal 4: 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. 24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. So do you think the term woman means actual females or just for spiritual teaching old wine keeping you in bondage or new wine for your rebirth.

Dec 30, 2020
Then would kindly explain what kind of baptism you had in mind when you said the following?

"This happens when the sinner is baptized in the name of the Father which will be followed by baptism in the name of the Son when He believes in the Father's plan for the forgivenesss of sins through Jesus. The sinner then gets baptized in the name of the Holy Spirit in order to get perfected so that He can enter heaven." Again, please tell me who is teaching you this stuff?

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
My only sources are my kjv Bible, my concordance, and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. No man teaches me this stuff.

In Matt 20 : 22 Jesus asks, " Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? In this verse Jesus obviously didn't mean a water baptism. It seems that in this verse baptism means a happening or experience that someone goes through. With water baptism, just like throughout the Old Testament, the happening is repentance and return to God for forgiveness of sins. That is why they confessed their sins while they were being baptized with water. Besides that, water was symbolic of cleansing or washing away of impurities. Remember that the people who came from all over to get baptized by John knew nothing of the rebirth or salvation through Jesus Christ.

In Acts 19 the disciples of John the Baptist never heard of the Holy Spirit and when Paul explained Jesus to them, they were baptized in the Name of Jesus. They didn't get doused with water again. They were Baptized in the Name of Jesus when they Jesus was preached to them and they believed.

In the Great Commission of Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus says, " Go ye, therefore, and teach all nations , baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit," . He didn't tell them to bring a bucket of water so that they can baptize them with water. They were going to baptize through their teaching.

In 1 Cor 1: 21 Paul states , " it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." This means that those that believe were saved by preaching.

In Matt 5: 13-16 Jesus tells His disciples that they are light of the world and that they are to let their light shine.

Also, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit each have a function in Salvation and you get to be baptized in each of their name as they each perform their function on you.

And to be clear, Jesus is my Lord, my God, and my Savior and deserving of worship, but the Father is the God of all including Jesus.

1 Cor 15 : 27-28 For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted who did put all things under Him.
The Father put all things under Jesus' feet except Himself. Even Jesus is subject unto Him because the Father's Spirit resides in Jesus and in us.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
My only sources are my kjv Bible, my concordance, and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. No man teaches me this stuff.

In Matt 20 : 22 Jesus asks, " Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? In this verse Jesus obviously didn't mean a water baptism. It seems that in this verse baptism means a happening or experience that someone goes through. With water baptism, just like throughout the Old Testament, the happening is repentance and return to God for forgiveness of sins. That is why they confessed their sins while they were being baptized with water. Besides that, water was symbolic of cleansing or washing away of impurities. Remember that the people who came from all over to get baptized by John knew nothing of the rebirth or salvation through Jesus Christ.

In Acts 19 the disciples of John the Baptist never heard of the Holy Spirit and when Paul explained Jesus to them, they were baptized in the Name of Jesus. They didn't get doused with water again. They were Baptized in the Name of Jesus when they Jesus was preached to them and they believed.

In the Great Commission of Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus says, " Go ye, therefore, and teach all nations , baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit," . He didn't tell them to bring a bucket of water so that they can baptize them with water. They were going to baptize through their teaching.

In 1 Cor 1: 21 Paul states , " it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." This means that those that believe were saved by preaching.

In Matt 5: 13-16 Jesus tells His disciples that they are light of the world and that they are to let their light shine.

Also, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit each have a function in Salvation and you get to be baptized in each of their name as they each perform their function on you.

And to be clear, Jesus is my Lord, my God, and my Savior and deserving of worship, but the Father is the God of all including Jesus.

1 Cor 15 : 27-28 For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted who did put all things under Him.
The Father put all things under Jesus' feet except Himself. Even Jesus is subject unto Him because the Father's Spirit resides in Jesus and in us.
First of all I am not doubting your "motives" nor your "sincerity." A person can be "sincere" and even "passionate" (and you should be) about what they believe, that does not mean you are right. Mormons, Jw's and other groups are sincere but wrong. Secondly, the second you said, "No man teaches me this stuff" your now in the "realm" of pride.

Do I have to remind you one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is teachers? The Apostle Paul said to Timothy at 2 Timothy 2:2, "And the things which you have LEARNED FROM ME in the presence of many witnesses, these ENTRUST to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also."

So, I'm going to go back to my first post to you and ask you "again?" Based on the fact that you rely on the Holy Spirit, (and you should) what verses did the Holy Spirit tell you that Jesus Christ is a created being? This is not some sort of "inquisition." In fact, I'm not even questioning your salvation. I personally think it's a matter of you misunderstanding the Scriptures. This is why I ask you to provide the verses that you say Jesus is a created being and we can go over them. What say you?

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Let's number each belief and remember no rebuttles and just likes.
Well, THAT certainly didn't last long, did it?

Some people around here just cannot WAIT to take your inventory, and tell you (and the world) just how WRONG you are.
Pharisees are found everywhere, not just in Judaism....

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Well, THAT certainly didn't last long, did it?

Some people around here just cannot WAIT to take your inventory, and tell you (and the world) just how WRONG you are.
Pharisees are found everywhere, not just in Judaism....
And your suppose to be a "Senior Member?" Instead your acting like a little kid. How do you know the operation of one's mind in that you can declare that you know the motives of what posters are thinking? Were trying to help him (in love I might add) and all you can do "instigate" the situation by giving him "credibility" in thinking he is right. How about you addressing his thread and tell us all here where he is in theological error? Ugh!

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
And your suppose to be a "Senior Member?" Instead your acting like a little kid. How do you know the operation of one's mind in that you can declare that you know the motives of what posters are thinking? Were trying to help him (in love I might add) and all you can do "instigate" the situation by giving him "credibility" in thinking he is right. How about you addressing his thread and tell us all here where he is in theological error? Ugh!

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
:ROFL: my goodness, did the "Pharisee" remark strike a nerve?

I am not "supposed" to be, I AM a "senior member" .... the OP stated that he wanted this thread to be a thread free of rebuttals, recriminations, etc, where anyone can come and state what they believe... and YOU ignored that and instantly began telling him how "wrong" he was....
Some people just cannot let things be. If you feel the need to correct everyone that disagrees with you, then you fit the "Pharisee" description pretty neatly.. it must be lonely way up there on that pedestal of self-righteousness that you have erected.

Dec 30, 2020
First of all I am not doubting your "motives" nor your "sincerity." A person can be "sincere" and even "passionate" (and you should be) about what they believe, that does not mean you are right. Mormons, Jw's and other groups are sincere but wrong. Secondly, the second you said, "No man teaches me this stuff" your now in the "realm" of pride.

Do I have to remind you one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is teachers? The Apostle Paul said to Timothy at 2 Timothy 2:2, "And the things which you have LEARNED FROM ME in the presence of many witnesses, these ENTRUST to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also."

So, I'm going to go back to my first post to you and ask you "again?" Based on the fact that you rely on the Holy Spirit, (and you should) what verses did the Holy Spirit tell you that Jesus Christ is a created being? This is not some sort of "inquisition." In fact, I'm not even questioning your salvation. I personally think it's a matter of you misunderstanding the Scriptures. This is why I ask you to provide the verses that you say Jesus is a created being and we can go over them. What say you?

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
They did not have information at their fingertips like we have now. Even now there are so many varying beliefs that the smartest thing that anyone can do is to investigate truth from the Bible himself and pray for enlightenment.

Concerning the Scripture that you asked for, read post # 13

Aug 2, 2021
That's nice, but what is your take on the whole thing?

Are you Belief # 2 or are you afraid to put all the pieces together to harmonize with Scripture. The purpose of no rebuttle is to not inhibit anyone from expressing their belief.
The Purpose of rebuttal is called the witness of the Holy Spirit against false doctrine, false teachers, false christs.

Aug 2, 2021
I am not asking for your opinion. I'm asking what your belief about the whole picture is. Just to prove to you that I'm not just pulling ideas out of the air but using scripture:

Heb 1: 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Being made is self explainatory. By inheritance means that He was the first born being and just like Old Testament times inherits the Father's blessings and privileges.

Isaiah 45: 11-12 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and His Maker: Ask me of things to come concerning my sons; and concerning the work of my hands, command ye me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it; I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. The Lord, the Holy One of Israel, is the Christ, and His Maker is the Father.
Have you ever considered SEEING the Complete Picture that ELOHIM painted for us to SEE from the Beginning in Genesis?

Aug 2, 2021
I always find the idea that someone thinks their views are so important they have to make a special thread to share them quite egotistical.
Yes and No = God knows our hearts = so Yes and No

Irregardless of the motive their is a great blessing in both for it becomes a training ground upon which a person either searches the scriptures to prove or disprove by the scripture alone.

Here on CC there are some really Great Threads and comments and many erroneous comments/beliefs.

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another."

Thank you for your post.

Nov 26, 2021
India
In fact, the whole passage in Hebrews (one of the most beautiful Epistles, which clearly teaches the Divinity of Christ), clearly explains that Jesus Christ is the Lord our God, Who in the beginning created the Heaven and the Earth, with His Father and His Holy Spirit:

Heb 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail."

Jesus Christ is the God Whose Throne is forever and forever; the scepter of His Kingdom is the scepter of Righteousness.

He is the Lord Who in the beginning laid the foundation of the Earth. The Heavens are the works of His hands.

All His creatures will be changed in time. But He Himself will be the same forever, and His years shall never fail.

That's because He is God the Eternal Word, the Divine Logos. This is clearly explained by St. John also in Jn 1:1-17.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
They did not have information at their fingertips like we have now. Even now there are so many varying beliefs that the smartest thing that anyone can do is to investigate truth from the Bible himself and pray for enlightenment.

Concerning the Scripture that you asked for, read post # 13
I went back and read your post #13 and now I see the problem your having. It's how you are understanding the words in the verses and misapplying a different meaning which has an affect on the context.

You quoted Hebrews 1:4 and in the KJV the first two word are "Being made." It's easy to come to the conclusion that Jesus Christ was a created being based on those two words, "Being made." I use a NASB and the first two words are "having become " as much better etc. Your understanding is not consistent with the context.

Going back to Hebrews 1:2, "in these last days God has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also HE MADE THE WORLD. In other words, Jesus created the world. Vs3, "And He/Jesus Christ is the radiance of His glory/Gods glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds ALL THINGS by the word of His power."

Since the above is all true verse 4 is teaching the superiority of His name/Son is more abundantly superior to the name "angel." It was the "Son of Man that Jesus entered into the messianic office through His incarnation, suffering, and resurrection. In other words, to be the Messiah He had to be the God-man.

I'll give you another good example of how one word can completely end up misunderstand the meaning of a verse. Revelation 3:14, "The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God." The JW's latch on to this verse which to them Jesus Christ is a created being. They could not be more wrong. Btw, to back up their understanding they throw in Proverbs 8:22, which is also a wrong interpretation.

The Greek word for "beginning" is the word "arche." We get our English word "architect" from that word. So what's an architect? He designs, he plans and he is the "origin" of something created.

I have one more example of the specific word "made." This one comes from Acts 2:36 and those that deny the deity of Jesus Christ love to use this verse to support their view. "Therefore, let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has "MADE" Him both Lord and Christ--this Jesus whom you crucified."

First of all, Jesus Christ was not made anything. Luke 2:11 says, "for today in the city of David there has been (past tense) born for you a Savior, WHO IS CHIRST THE LORD." He already was Christ and Lord before the Apostle Peter wrote Acts 2:36. So what did Peter mean? The answer is found in the preceding verses/context.

Peter is explaining how King David spoke of the crucifixion of the coming Messiah and how God would not abandon his soul in Hades to suffer decay. (Acts 2:31.) Vs32, "This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses." The topic is the resurrection and at vs34, "For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says, "The Lord said to my Lord, sit at My right hand. Vs35, "Until I make Thine enemies a footstool for Thy feet."

Getting back to the word, "made" we can know what is meant from the Apostle Paul at Romans 1:1-4,
Paul a bond-servant of Christ Jesus, called an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God. Vs2, which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, vs3, concerning His Son who was born of the descendant of David according to the flesh. Vs4, "WHO WAS "DECLARED" the Son of God with power BY THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD according to the spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord." That word "declared" can also mean "having been marked out."

So as you can see Jesus was already the "Lord and Christ." It was His resurrection that proved it.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I went back and read your post #13 and now I see the problem your having. It's how you are understanding the words in the verses and misapplying a different meaning which has an affect on the context.

You quoted Hebrews 1:4 and in the KJV the first two word are "Being made." It's easy to come to the conclusion that Jesus Christ was a created being based on those two words, "Being made." I use a NASB and the first two words are "having become " as much better etc. Your understanding is not consistent with the context.

Going back to Hebrews 1:2, "in these last days God has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also HE MADE THE WORLD. In other words, Jesus created the world. Vs3, "And He/Jesus Christ is the radiance of His glory/Gods glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds ALL THINGS by the word of His power."

Since the above is all true verse 4 is teaching the superiority of His name/Son is more abundantly superior to the name "angel." It was the "Son of Man that Jesus entered into the messianic office through His incarnation, suffering, and resurrection. In other words, to be the Messiah He had to be the God-man.

I'll give you another good example of how one word can completely end up misunderstand the meaning of a verse. Revelation 3:14, "The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God." The JW's latch on to this verse which to them Jesus Christ is a created being. They could not be more wrong. Btw, to back up their understanding they throw in Proverbs 8:22, which is also a wrong interpretation.

The Greek word for "beginning" is the word "arche." We get our English word "architect" from that word. So what's an architect? He designs, he plans and he is the "origin" of something created.

I have one more example of the specific word "made." This one comes from Acts 2:36 and those that deny the deity of Jesus Christ love to use this verse to support their view. "Therefore, let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has "MADE" Him both Lord and Christ--this Jesus whom you crucified."

First of all, Jesus Christ was not made anything. Luke 2:11 says, "for today in the city of David there has been (past tense) born for you a Savior, WHO IS CHIRST THE LORD." He already was Christ and Lord before the Apostle Peter wrote Acts 2:36. So what did Peter mean? The answer is found in the preceding verses/context.

Peter is explaining how King David spoke of the crucifixion of the coming Messiah and how God would not abandon his soul in Hades to suffer decay. (Acts 2:31.) Vs32, "This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses." The topic is the resurrection and at vs34, "For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says, "The Lord said to my Lord, sit at My right hand. Vs35, "Until I make Thine enemies a footstool for Thy feet."

Getting back to the word, "made" we can know what is meant from the Apostle Paul at Romans 1:1-4,
Paul a bond-servant of Christ Jesus, called an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God. Vs2, which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, vs3, concerning His Son who was born of the descendant of David according to the flesh. Vs4, "WHO WAS "DECLARED" the Son of God with power BY THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD according to the spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord." That word "declared" can also mean "having been marked out."

So as you can see Jesus was already the "Lord and Christ." It was His resurrection that proved it.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
Well put. Good explanation.
You are much easier to appreciate as a teacher instead of a "condemner", brother.... (y)(y)

Dec 30, 2020
I would like to thank you (both bluto and hornetguy) for dialoging with me. I am not on CC to try to convince but to confirm and to be sincere . I ask you as a brother in Christ if you would help me resolve some of the many questions that pop to mind? Some of the questions I answer and if you disagree please fill free to correct me. Lets start with Hebrews 1: 1-9, 13.

Who spoke to us by the prophets and His Son? The Father

Who has appointed His Son heir of all things? The Father

Who made the worlds through His Son? The Father

What is God's Glory? The Spirit of God

What is the radiance of God's Glory? The power of the Father's Spirit.

The Son is the exact expression of whose nature? The Father

What is the meaning of "exact expression"? The Father's will expressed in action

Where does the power of the Son's word to sustain all things come from? The radiance of God's Glory or Spirit.

Who is the Majesty on high? The Father

Who commanded Jesus to sit on His right hand? The Father

What is the meaning of sitting on the right hand? 2nd in command

What was the Son before He became better than the angels? He lowered His station to that of a human, but if He was God in human form, wouldn't He still be God and be superior to the angels? Jesus performed miracles and had power over nature and was worshipped by angels when He was born. Can you help me with this question?