What is Love?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
It is written.

Matthew 5:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Finaldesire,

You do know that Magenta is one of the most highly respected members here, correct?

I'm not sure why you seem so insistent on criticizing people on this site.

I've read your posts in which you have publicly stated that you are angry about the way Christians have treated you in the past. I'm very sorry about this, but I can't also help but notice that you have also posted about your battle with schizophrenia as well.

I am very sorry that you are struggling with this, but I want to ask you point blank: Is it you, or your illness, that is causing this criticism of people you don't even know?

You seem to be consistently accusing people of supposed spiritual wrongdoings that only you seem to perceive for yourself--and I'm curious as to why.

Last edited:
N

NoNameMcgee

that's not even related...

and those aren't graven images to worship...

you're outta line and don't even see it

a few times now i've seen you pointing your finger and falsely accusing...

that judgemental attitude is going to do you well
i meant to say isn't

whoops
:rolleyes:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Don't make graven images, boy oh boy.
They're not graven images but works of art depicting Jesus.
A graven image is a representation of 'a god' but not of God itself for the express purpose of worship. A painting of Jesus is not a graven image because He is fact God and if that helps a person to focus on God for the purpose of worship that is very much a good thing in my opinion.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Toast is acceptable.

However, grilled cheese is definitely a pagan shrine and must be avoided at all costs.
Tastes good with tomato soup though. It's not pagan as long as the soup is Campbell's. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I worked on this one this morning for Rosemary,
and then posted it again for Monnkai :)

Feb 28, 2016
My old fears
Have turned into courage,
and
Those terrors that haunted me
Into the night,
I wrapped them up in Wisdom's Cup
and
Burned them in The Light...

Feb 28, 2016
Magenta,

it would be wonderful if you expanded your expression of your 'love' for your Saviour in a
different way, something like a '360'...in a special and unique way, for talent is something that
is a continual growing process...another STEP of artistic expression...:):)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

I worked on this one this morning for Rosemary,
and then posted it again for Monnkai :)

this is very nice-- thanks for sharing your wonderful love in the Lord in art--very inspiring verse...

Last edited:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Another one dedicated to Joi.
(The little red bird is a clue :))

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
sorry, couldn't resist: :)
(it's a children's story--most ppl have heard of harold and his crayon--)
my mother read it to me...
i think the moose was skiiny,so he drew some pies for it to eat! saw the play in Seattle several years ago--

harold_purple_crayon_iPad-04.jpg

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Magenta,

Such sweet encouragement at 3 am! Thank you. :)

You are a precious gift from Heaven! I thank my Father for you and wish you sweet dreams!

:)zzzzzzzzzzzz Goodnight sweet friend!