What is your take on the whole Trump religious phenomenon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

:eek:,Maybe you are right but I can't resist noticing the arrogance of Trump.
Well Im still waiting for the OP to explain what the thread is about. But Ive never seen nor met a humble politician. Not saying there aren't any but they are rare as hens teeth.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
I am good people, I believe in God, but I am not exactly rejoicing.
I am still in the wait and see mode.
I am so glad Clinton lost, but am not convinced that Trump was the best choice of all who ran in the primaries.
Well I would think the primary more than the general election revealed the excellence of President Trump. The Republicans are frankly kind of an embarrassment to both Christianity and America. President Trump will teach the true way to the ones that can be taught and we will know them by their willingness to conform and obey President Trump whom was appointed over them by the Lord Jesus Christ.

S

SpoonJuly

Well I would think the primary more than the general election revealed the excellence of President Trump. The Republicans are frankly kind of an embarrassment to both Christianity and America. President Trump will teach the true way to the ones that can be taught and we will know them by their willingness to conform and obey President Trump whom was appointed over them by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hopefully you will grow wiser as you grow older.
All political parties, politicians, the government as a whole are an embarrassment to America and Christianity, and Trump is no exception.
Regardless of what you believe, Trump is just another politician. And a good one. He has certainly fooled you.
Now I hope and pray he will be a good president, but it is just to early to say he is good or bad.

I will conform and obey no one but my Lord and you would be wise to do the same.
Don't be deceived.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder what Is a VALID reason that his approval rating Is lower than Obama's approval rating?
We should have learned by now that approval ratings are doctored and don't mean anything. The sad fact is that the media and the pollsters are not doing their jobs honestly and have been publishing lies for a long time.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Regardless of what you believe, Trump is just another politician.
That is incorrect. Trump is NOT a politician but a savvy businessman who is willing to challenge the Establishment and the Swamp in Washington. Why is there a constant barrage of hatred directed against him if he is "just another politician"?
And a good one. He has certainly fooled you.
Another blatant misrepresentation. Trump has fooled no one, while Obama fooled America for eight years. Why don't you get your facts straight? Trump made many promises to his constituents and kept them, and had he not been sabotaged by his own party, he would have achieved a lot more. Politicians rarely if ever keep their promises. Christians have a duty to search out the truth of a matter and not believe the lies and propaganda which they are being bombarded with.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully you will grow wiser as you grow older.
All political parties, politicians, the government as a whole are an embarrassment to America and Christianity, and Trump is no exception.
Regardless of what you believe, Trump is just another politician. And a good one. He has certainly fooled you.
Now I hope and pray he will be a good president, but it is just to early to say he is good or bad.

I will conform and obey no one but my Lord and you would be wise to do the same.
Don't be deceived.
I am not fooled, President Trump is the most fantastic President I have ever seen and he has all ready done most of what I desire and has done so faster than I ever could expect. Praise the Lord God Almighty for the Lord God has given to me such a wise servant as my President Trump. Praise the Lord God for the faithful will rejoice while the unbelievers will be constantly astounded by the strength of the hand of the Lord God Almighty.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Think it over, hard and long, before you speak. I will listen for a while before I chime in.

**wonders if the OP could possibly have been more vague in their intent**

Dec 12, 2013
I think many men and women like to play the religious card when involved with politics....and many religiously believe it is their hour under the sun to accomplish some great religious awaling or feat for God......most ignorantly and maybe a few rightfully.........

Feb 28, 2016
we are now going into more 'debt' that ever before in history, he has said that he likes 'debt',
and NOW he wants to meet with 'the man-child', can you think in yourselves
why he would want to do such an un-holy thing, considering the well known
motives of this demon' who wants and is trying to control the 'whole-world???

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
hmmm...well lets see

last time I checked....God Almighty is still in control and everything is falling into place according to His plan...at the end of the day and the beginning of the next...His will is well with my soul!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
we are now going into more 'debt' that ever before in history, he has said that he likes 'debt'
The Left-Liberal media will rarely admit the truth. Here is an article which refutes that claim.
National debt grew more slowly in FY 2017 under Trump
National debt grew more slowly in FY 2017 under Trump

and NOW he wants to meet with 'the man-child', can you think in yourselves why he would want to do such an un-holy thing, considering the well known motives of this demon' who wants and is trying to control the 'whole-world???
If you are referring to short and fat rocket man Kim Jong Un, the reason Trump wants to meet with him is to ensure that his crazy nonsense does not become a reality. Have you noticed that because Trump put some very serious sanctions against N. Korea, this little madman now wants to sit down and talk? And you are objecting to that?

Dec 9, 2011
Well Im still waiting for the OP to explain what the thread is about. But Ive never seen nor met a humble politician. Not saying there aren't any but they are rare as hens teeth.
Would you agree that politicians lie a lot?

Trump seems to fit the mold,If they were to define your typical politician by placing a picture of Trump next to the definition of a politician, everyone that recognizes the truth of what they have seen of trump would say a picture Is worth a thousand words.

K

kaylagrl

Would you agree that politicians lie a lot?

Trump seems to fit the mold,If they were to define your typical politician by placing a picture of Trump next to the definition of a politician, everyone that recognizes the truth of what they have seen of trump would say a picture Is worth a thousand words.
Has he lied a lot compared to other politicians?

Dec 9, 2011
Has he lied a lot compared to other politicians?
IMO,YES on a lower level though,a personality flaw.But that's not the Issue at hand,the Issue Is,whether he lies more than most politicians are not,he IS a politician.

K

kaylagrl

IMO,YES on a lower level though,a personality flaw.But that's not the Issue at hand,the Issue Is,whether he lies more than most politicians are not,he IS a politician.

Well really we don't know what the issue at hand is. The OP hasn't said yet. I think when people say Trump is not a politician they mean he isn't a polished career politician. Obviously he's a politician as far as a title. He has flaws,sure,all people in office do,as do the rest of us for that matter.

S

SpoonJuly

That is incorrect. Trump is NOT a politician but a savvy businessman who is willing to challenge the Establishment and the Swamp in Washington. Why is there a constant barrage of hatred directed against him if he is "just another politician"?

Another blatant misrepresentation. Trump has fooled no one, while Obama fooled America for eight years. Why don't you get your facts straight? Trump made many promises to his constituents and kept them, and had he not been sabotaged by his own party, he would have achieved a lot more. Politicians rarely if ever keep their promises. Christians have a duty to search out the truth of a matter and not believe the lies and propaganda which they are being bombarded with.

Definition of Politician---A person involved in politics, a person who seeks or hold an elective office
Yes, Trump is a politician. Everyone in Washington are politicians.

I do not hate him, but neither do I worship him as many seem to do. Basically, my feeling are neutral, neither love nor hate, respect, disrespect. I do not know if he is saved or not, only he and God do, but I see no evidence of he being a Christian.
I truly hope he turns out to be the great president you and others claim he already is. In my opinion, it is just to early to make any judgment as to how successful he will be.
As for Obama fooling America for 8 years, that is not true. He fooled some, but most knew exactly who and what he was. Sadly the Rep. party choose poor candidates to run against him or he would have never been president.
If the Dem. had nominated anyone but Clinton, Trump would have never won.

Why is a Canadian so into an American president?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
precious avatar by the way.
Praise G-d He saw fit to raise up Trump.
We could have had the concubine of satan.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
If there is a religious Trump phenomenon, it is isn't as important as the poetry feud between me and SovereignGrace.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
I heard Trump can sit on a magic carpet and hoover 6" above the ground...
-- ,- --, ,-