We're all called for a higher purpose, GG.
Don't be jealous of mine.![]()
We're all called for a higher purpose, GG.
Don't be jealous of mine.![]()
Man! I really wish I was quick and witty with one liner comebacks like @seoulsearch, or even like @Lynx, or even @Cameron143 . Oh no!![]()
I hope Seoulsearch doesn't read this! She might accuse me of being jealous of their gifts of humor.
![]()
That's exactly why I'm on this forum.
To advance my skills -- by learning from the very best.![]()
Yes.... and we are all much better people because of it....I'm surprised this is still an issue. I thought I cleaned the site up when I joined.
Shoot, I thought you put me back on ignore!One finger pointing forward is three pointing back.
Change your name to Hermia... from Shakespeare... I've never read a Midsummer Night's Dream, but I thought I remembered the quote...Looks like you're going to need a bigger garbage bag.
(I might be short, but I put up a good fight, so you'll definitely need extra-strength.)
That's just a forum illusion. It often takes me hours to come up with a witty reply.Man! I really wish I was quick and witty with one liner comebacks like @seoulsearch, or even like @Lynx, or even @Cameron143 . Oh no!![]()
I hope Seoulsearch doesn't read this! She might accuse me of being jealous of their gifts of humor.
![]()
Hmmm. Seems like a good place to put that extra R that Lynx gave to my sloth.Hi all,
Just reading through. I do stand amazed that some seemingly long-time believers still don't understand the basic concept of what the church is. Makes one go, Hmmmmm.
God bless,
'Ted
I could learn a lot from you. I'm too quick to quip, and I need to quit quipping so quickly.That's just a forum illusion. It often takes me hours to come up with a witty reply.
And after all that, I often cannot even use it because it would be mean. All that pondering for nothing.
thank you for validating my post #33......Hi all,
Just reading through. I do stand amazed that some seemingly long-time believers still don't understand the basic concept of what the church is. Makes one go, Hmmmmm.
God bless,
'Ted
This is not the body of believers? Oh do you think the "church" is a building? What do you mean here?