A
Zaoman is the epitome of a trophy husband
Recognize!
You do of course know what happens to trophy game, right??
.-Christian
-Caring
-Sensitive (But not too sensitive, I can't have you crying every time you see a sunrise.)
-A good listener
-Funny
-Witty and Intelligent
-Not clingy (Personally, I value a lot of personal time, otherwise I feel suffocated.)
-Understanding
-A little mysterious
-Protective (Just enough to make me feel safe)
-Easy-going
And HYGIENIC! Brush your teeth and clip your nails. Would it kill you to take a shower more than twice a week? *Shudders*
Oh, a nice smile is great too. Nothing makes me weak at the knees more than a flash of straight pearly whites. Some of these are personal preference, but I think other girls can agree with some of them.
I want a guy who has a pair of these![]()
Really hairy legs or bunny slippers?![]()
I was going for the credit card joke but Seoul beat me to it.![]()
.
Man I did a lot better on this list than the last one. Like 100%. And you said nothing about barhopping...
Oh, in that case.. No barhopping.
Or drugs..
Or drinking, just to clarify.
Sorry for the double post, btw.
no drinking, like at all? man this is becoming far to common among modern christian women...ya'll need to stop