What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

yeahh I think you dont add one I wouldn't but like you say if it were a sentence you might.
Not sure why you keep responding to 5 year old posts of a user no longer active on the site.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Not sure why you keep responding to 5 year old posts of a user no longer active on the site.
I didn't realize when I go to a forum it takes you back to the first one. what do you mean "Keep" ??

U

Ugly

I didn't realize when I go to a forum it takes you back to the first one. what do you mean "Keep" ??
I mean keep because this is the second time I've seen you answer the same user from a 5 year old post, and shes no longer active. The first time I informed you you told me how bad I was acting. So from now on I'll just let you keep screwing up rather than be so evil as to offer you useful information and be so evil.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Pink Floyd, The Great Gig in the Sky.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Ride the Chariot in the Morning, Lord

Good night from over here y'all.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I’m gonna let it be the field
The one that rain forgot
I’m gonna let it be the summer

I’m gonna let it be your face
The one that ran away
I’m gonna let it be forever

I’m gonna let it rain and hail
Gonna let the rusty nail
No longer hold this world together

I’m gonna let it be the sun
In more ways than one
Shine a different way tomorrow
Shine a different way tomorrow

I’m gonna let it be the moon
Let it play the tune
The one that keeps repeating

I’m gonna let it be your will
Let it have your thrill
If that’s what you are needing

I’m gonna let it start again
Gonna let it chase the wind
With my arms stretched out before me

I’m gonna let it look at me
As I am sleeping in the dark
And love me like a baby

I’m gonna let it be the sun
In more ways than one
Run out of its horizon

I’m gonna let it be the night
For I have had my day
Dancing at the back door

I’m gonna let it hear the prayer
No matter who is there
No matter who is listening

I’m gonna let the dream tell me
What it has always known
The moonlight and the glistening
The moonlight and the glistening
The moonlight and the glistening waves

J

Jennie-Mae

Southern gospel is so great. Now this here song makes me want to rejoice in the joys of it.