Alright people, that is me! In all my sunglasses gloriesnes! I will now change it back to a kitty
Awww thank you seoulCaught a glimpse of the pic, Hug--and you are a cutie!!![]()
I look exactly like the picture on my profile page... that's because it is a picture of me. The avatar is a pic I took of a car which I own. The car is, however, only 2-1/2 inches long.
As for the pics on my dating profiles, they are recent pics of me. It's ridiculous to put a pic of someone else on a profile in which you claim to be Christian and dislike dishonesty. I've received messages from a gal, whose pic is of a (barely) 20-something Swedish model, who claims to be Asian, and from a gal whose profile listed a home town in Australia but who claimed to be currently in Ghana, couldn't get her age correct, and wanted my e-mail address or phone number so she could send pics 'of herself'. For some strange reason she didn't want to share pics on the dating site private message system. Sure. :/
Yes, if its a cat touching his nose with his tongue on a star wars blanket its certainly mine lolAre you sure?
I posted a recent photo on my profile my son took that was for fun with a scarf I knitted. Only a portion of my face is showing. Its not to be deceitful just still not sure about thoughts on pictures being available to the whole wide web. Would others considered this deceitful??? I wouldnt want anyone to think that of me. This conversation has made me wonder now.![]()
didn't recognize you with the glasses ...Guys. I have a confession. This is not my real avatar.
In fact, this is me.
View attachment 159694
Sorry that I have lied to you this whole time.
I'm actually Shrute. Dwight Shrute.
I've been wearing contacts this whole timedidn't recognize you with the glasses ...
wait...I missed it! do it againAlright people, that is me! In all my sunglasses gloriesnes! I will now change it back to a kitty
Hmm an Asian Swedish Model, yeah that's totally believable.
You cold do like me and post it on a pic hosting site like flickr or pinterest and then post it here from there and then delete it on the hosting site when you want it gone.I posted a recent photo on my profile my son took that was for fun with a scarf I knitted. Only a portion of my face is showing. Its not to be deceitful just still not sure about thoughts on pictures being available to the whole wide web. Would others considered this deceitful??? I wouldnt want anyone to think that of me. This conversation has made me wonder now.![]()
You cold do like me and post it on a pic hosting site like flickr or pinterest and then post it here from there and then delete it on the hosting site when you want it gone.![]()
Not at all, Chick, and thank you for bringing up an excellent point I meant to address earlier.
I am NOT SAYING AT ALL that someone who chooses not to post a picture of themselves is somehow being deceitful or is a catfish. If people choose not to post their own pictures, they have every right to do that and it's completely understandable.
All I'm trying to say is, if someone DOES choose to post a picture that will be interpreted as being that person...
Isn't it fair to expect that someone to actually post a picture of themselves, and not a deceivingly beautiful shot of someone else?
Guys. I have a confession. This is not my real avatar.
In fact, this is me.
View attachment 159694
Sorry that I have lied to you this whole time.
I'm actually Shrute. Dwight Shrute.